Chapter 24

Arthur Kulkov as Sean

Isabella Denise

I woke to the sun shinning brightly in the room and squeezed my eyes shut pulling the covers over my head. It was like Deja Vu that was happening to me every morning.

People need to start getting those windows that block sunlight when we want them to and then let sunlight through when we want them too. Gotta put that in my bucket list. "You're up." I heard the familiar voice of Marco speak.

The voice was coming from in front of me as I slowly and cautiously peeled my eyes open to look into the beautiful ones of Marco. I'm seriously in love with his beautiful light blue eyes. I moaned in return as memories from last night flooded in my head like an tsunami.

I remembered how things between me and Marco suddenly got steamy and heated when we had started confessing in his office and then I told him that I wanted him to kiss me to when we reached his bedroom and did even more heated things. The feeling of his lips on mine still lingered on my lips as I blushed looking away and closing my eyes again letting the memories of last night flood my mind fully.

I remembered how I was enjoying everything, how Marco told me that he was going to pleasure me and how he told me to moan for him and I obeyed him like a kitten. He was like a dominant just without the ropes and tapes or ties and those things.

My body heated up as soon as I realized that I was touched by Marco all over my body except my private parts. I remembered that before things could get extremely heated and he could pull down his boxers Antonio has barged in without knocking again yelling or come and see the man who had breached our territory.

Our territory? This wasn't my territory nor was it our territory. This was Marco's and his Families Territory. "Open your eyes Bella." Marco whispered in my ear. I was so deep in my thoughts that I hadn't realized Marco was super close to me which had my body heat up.

"No. I'm going back to sleep." I said nuzzling my head into his neck and keeping my eyes shut the whole time and Marco's arm went over to my waist and wrapped around me pulling my body into his.

"You're not going back to sleep." Marco said strongly and I slowly peeled my eyes open to see Marco looking at me demandingly.

"Why not?" I asked him pouring and he sighed running a hand through his hair.

"Because you're not sleepy and besides you've had enough fun already, it's time to get back to work and start planning our evil plan to destroy both the Mafia's." He lectured me and I rolled my eyes at him warning a groan from him.

"I told you not to roll your eyes at me Bella. It's disrespectful. So it again and you're gonna be punished." Marco threatened me and I rolled my eyes again at him honking he was joking but like hell he was.

He wasn't joking and he piled my body over his so that I was straddling him as he stared at me with anger and a pure sexual evilness, his eyes held a hint of playfulness as he smirked my way.

"I told you not to roll your eyes at me." He whispered leaning into me and pecked my lips, I tried to turn it into a steamy kiss or just a small kiss even but he pulled away smirking as I frowned at him. I hate being teased.

Marco soaked my butt. That was completely out of he blue as I looked at him shocked and he smirked at me before doing it again and I gasped at it., it slightly pained but it felt good honestly and I had no response for it.

I was speechless.

"Marco." I called out to him to see his eyes dark with lust as he stared into my eyes. He hummed in return as I spoke again.