Chapter 28

Isabella Denise

"Mr. Grey?" Marco said easing an eyebrow at me and I narrowed my eyes at him first before answering.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'. "Mr. Grey." Marco seemed taken aback but got it over it quickly before he pushed of my feet from his lap and stood up walking over to me.

Marco leaned down in my ear again grazing his lips on my ear lobe and all around it taking it into his mouth nibbling on it with this teeth as I enjoyed the pleasures of it. Marco pulled away quickly before smirking at me as he walked over to the tiny fridge that I just noticed in the corner of the room as he plopped it open.

"You know I hate Christian Greys character but some of the moves he does are good. Pleasurable." He said taking out s bottle of wine from it and taking two glasses from the shelf and taking out a bucket of ice then placed the wine inside the bucket of ice. I've seen the movie and I know where this is heading. Marco smirked at me as he put down the bucket on the table hard making me jump and stare at him with my mouth wide.

"You asked me which is the best wine I have here." He continued slowly as he placed the glasses down and picked up the bottle and read from the title of it.

"Peter Micheal winery Au' Paradis 2012. It was ranked the highest, No.1 of 2015's best wines." Marco said looking at with pride before putting it back down and walking over to me as I did the only thing that came to my mind to do.

Sit and watch.

"Can I try it?" I asked and he smirked again as he walked over to me slowly but with big strides and I wished the room was bigger so it would take him longer to reach me.

"Not now Cara Mia." He said as he crossed one leg over my body making me widen my eyes in shock as to what was gonna happen now. I didn't know what was on his mind and I didn't know if I wanted to or not find it out as well. One thing can lead to many.

"Then when?" I asked him eager to taste it.

"When I'm done." He asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and he took me by shock yet again when he nuzzled his head in my neck breathing in before placing his warm lips on my neck and breathing out.

I could feel his bro breath on neck growing goosebumps all over my
Body and I would do anything to get rid of it because has it ever happened to you that you get goosebumps so hard that it actually stings? Yeah well that happened to me right now and I didn't know if it was good or not.

Apparently there are a lot of things that I don't know if are good or not.

"D-Done with w-what?" I asked him stuttering and I hate it when that happens when I'm with him like seriously why can't I have control over my body? His touch makes me weak that I would need a freaking walking stick if he's touching me all the time.

"With you." He simply answered leaving me in confusion. People tend to do that a lot these days and I still wonder why. Marco kissed all over my neck not missing even a single spot and kissed and licked and sucked everywhere but I'm sure this time he won't be leaving and bite marks or hickeys because if he does I'm not the only one that's gonna walk out of this room with them.

"Marco." I moaned his name as I gripped his shoulder closing my eyes and rolling my head backwards giving him more access to my neck. Marco gripped my waist tighter as he leaned down on me slightly so that my body was centimeters away from his and any more lower and they would be touching but his body still touched mine and no doubt that it was his remarkably large manhood.

"Louder." He whispered against my skin as I shivered underneath his warm touch and he started raising my shirt slowly higher and higher. Who was I to protest? He's almost seen me naked just not those parts of mine.