Chapter 26

Isabella Denise

"Is she really dead?" Lucas spoke with gritted teeth as Alessandro dug his knife deeper into his throat. I didn't bother to hide or mask the confusion that was written all over my face as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who is 'she'?" I asked clenching and unclenching my fists in determination to just decapitate Albelino right now so he wouldn't exist in this world. After that I would burn him and let him burn until his ashes are all that's left in this very world. That day I would be satisfied with him.

"I don't know." Lucas said shaking his head and I groaned in confusion, he may be lying. Alessandro didn't think twice as he dug his knife deeper into this throat letting a drop of blood escape.

"I swear I don't know! I asked Albelino the same thing and he said that you would know because she is important to you." He said closing his eyes shut and I signaled Alessandro to stop and he did and then let go of Lucas.

"Okay let's go." Marco spoke coldly, his voice as cold as a bucket of ice as he took my hand in his as he led me out of the cell with Jenaoah, Alessandro, Marie and Romano following us.

"Bella who is 'she'? You have to know who she is if Albelino said so." Marie spike catching up with me as she walked with me and I shook my head at her in confusion trying to figure out who 'she' was because this clue was eating up my brain cells.

"I have no idea Marie. No one that I know is female and dead." I said and she kept a serious look on her face as she showed that she was thinking with her expressions.

"Just think. It has to be important." Marie said as we parted ways, her heading somewhere I don't know quietly with Romano but of course Marco caught them as they froze in their tracks.

"Where do you think you're going?" Marco said coldly glaring at Romano but before he could answer Marie stood up. I guess she thought it was time to break the news to Marco

"Marco just stop now. That's enough. You can't control my love life for me. I am going to go out with forever I like, so stop trying to take away Roman from me. He's like the only guy that I have went out with and you're already trying to take him away from me." She said glaring at Marco but after her slightly long rant Marco had seemed to get even more angrier.

"You're my only sister. You know I won't let any guy touch you until I approve of them to do so. What makes me disappointed and angry the most is that I had find it out from that dipshit in there. When were you planning to tell me huh?" He spoke angrily at Marie as he tauntingly stepped forward and just then I knew that I had to do something to control Marco.

From the past events and my judgements I know that Marco can't control his anger. Marco is gonna be dangerous and deadly when he is angry, he gets this deadly and cold look in his eyes and his tone turns from normal to deadly and tauntingly in a second as his eyes sort of grows a darker color and he stares at you like a you're a prey or something.

I stepped in front of Marco placing my hand on his chest to back him back since he was about to pick up his walking pace. He looked down at me instantly with anger as his hands and body was slightly shaking with anger. "Marco Stop. That's enough."

"Why? My sister didn't bother to tell me about to tell me that she has been fucking one of my assassins. I had to fucking know from a fucking prisoner here!" Marco seethed angrily glaring at both of them and Alessandro and Jenoah looked helpless in a situation like this because they were just looking at the scene forming here instead of helping.

"I'm just seconds away from punching you, Romano! Fucking stay away from her!" Marco continued his eyes seemed to get darker every minute.