Chapter 30

Seriously guys I need the support of you people I need to know who my silent readers are so I could give them a shout out. Just drop a comment telling me that you are a silent reader. The reason I have this note at the starting of the chapter is so that you guys don't skip it in the last.

Well now I'm done so happy reading onwards!

Isabella Denise

"Ok so first of all what we need to do is use Lucas. We have him captured and since he's one of our enemies men and isn't the most loyal person they know that we know where they are hiding right now. The easiest thing we need to do first is that we need to make Lucas where a vest under the jacket we are going to give him and that best is going to have a bomb. We are gonna make sure that he can't speak and we age to tie his hands then make him walk towards their gate. We are not going to go inside there house. While we act like we are returning their man, they're gonna have full security there so they are all gonna be gathered in some places and mostly where Lucas is gonna be. I'm going to hold the detonator and when he is close to a lot of men I'm going to blow them up. Now this will make the others very active. Now while we are at that I want at least ten snipers targeting on the strong targets. Albelino and the other men are going to be outside maybe inside their house. If you see any snipers of theirs do not hesitate in shooting them. I know Sullivan's tricks. He has a lot of them up his sleeve. If you get a shot at Sullivan then do not engage at him, I will be the one who gets to kill him.

"After that you know that hell is gonna break loose and it's gonna be a gun fight and grenades blowing up everywhere. So we need smoke bombs. A lot of them. We need a full map of the house which we can get from Lucas the captive one we have here of their men. I need four to five teams of 20 each. This is dangerous but with the help of the Russians we can be able to do it." Marco said and breathes heavily as he explained his very well thought out plan which had me left surprised but impressed.

"I know the tricks of Albelino that he has up in his sleeve and I know that he is a coward. He isn't gonna be in the gun fight or in the house I know that he is gonna be with my mom in the cellar or where ever she is. He knows that I'm gonna be looking for him and he knows that he's gonna die out there and down with my mother. Of course he was gonna choose the option which gives him more time for living. The only problem here is that I don't know where exactly she is being kept. So first of all the best thing for you to do first is that you need to first clear the whole house before moving towards the basement since that's gonna add on to the men." I said and Marco looked at me proudly. Good I made my boyfriend proud.

I smirked at him showing him that he ain't the only smart one here. "You know it's gonna be way more easier if we march in with a tank." Alessandro said and we looked at him like he was some crazy bastard.

"For that we're gonna have to break in an army embassy. That's big stuff. If I'm correct I don't plan on committing suicide." Marie said checking her watch in the last part. Meetings are so not boring here.

"What I actually meant was what if we make a bullet proof car or better a jeep? I mean we do have some people here who can do that." Alessandro said smirking and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"And who might that be?" I asked him as he looked my way.

"Me baby." He said winking at me but later on raised his hands in surrender or showing that he has backed off from the girlfriend of Marco when He growled at the sight of his best friend winking at his girlfriend.

"Yeah right." I said rolling my eyes and he acted like he was somewhat offended.

"What I don't look like a mechanic to you?" He asked me.