Chapter 35

Isabella Denise

"What is it Noah?" Marco asked Noah. In seconds his whole demeanor changed from fun, happy and playful to serious, dangerous and the whole mafia boss type.

"You have to come and see it's important. Especially for you Bella." Noah said his face clearly showed that he wasn't joking and this wasn't something to be taken as a joke.

Marco and I shared a look and looked back at Alex who as still busy playing in the water. I gulped audibly and silently got out of the pool with Marco following me and doing the same.

"Are you guys leaving!?" Alex asked loudly and I looked back at him smiling.

"Uh yes Alex, Auntie Bella has something important to do and so does uncle Marco. Don't stay too long in The pool okay?" I said and he nodded then waved at his dad.

Noah smiled at his child and looked at him with the look from which you could tell the he truly did love his child with all his heart and the next child they would have coming he's gonna love that just as much. Sometimes I wondered what it would be like to have a life like this with a loving family, to have a child with someone that you love and that person would cherish you endlessly and love you as much as there are stars in the galaxy.

Noah's demeanor become just like Marco's when he looked away and the seriousness of the situation came back.

A few seconds ago the air was light, no one had any worries, we were happy, playful, jolly. A second later everything changed to serious mood as the air grew thicker my thicker with tension as it filled it up and the those happy jolly moods were replaced by tension and curiousness as to what was it that Noah had to tell or show them. Now it seemed as if there was something to worry about.

It's funny how the tables turn by fate itself.

Marco and I didn't obviously hesitate in wearing our clothes after drying ourselves off quickly. The tension and the curiosity was on level 1000 and it was certainly killing us to know what it was and for some reason Noah couldn't tell us about it here and right now.

The air grew thicker and thicker with tension as the sounds like the birds chirping on their way back home, the water splashing in the pool, the wind blowing causing the leaves on the trees and its branches to collide and make its own sound. Every single sound was zoning out like water coming out of a tap smoothly. Thoughts barged in my head as I wore my clothes quickly and then me and Marco followed Jenoah to as it seemed an office but it obviously wasn't Marco's, this was big and beautiful but not as big as Marco's but had similar furniture arrangements.

Inside we found Alessandro standing with his arms crossed over his chest as a frown lay on his face permanently. It was something that anyone would notice easily. When Alessandro talked to the people he loved he always smirked or either slightly smiled trying to stop it from going on overload. When he was alone or with people he didn't knew all he did was frown or had a straight face as if he was wearing a mask hiding his emotions from the world. You could never tell what he was thinking about and you could never tell what he was feeling. He was like a personal diary of which only one person had the key to open it.

I knew I wasn't that person but I was not than willing to find the person so that could bring out the best of him instead of the worst, that woman who he was going out with him first brought out he best of him maybe or he already had that out in front of her but then she opened the box of the worst and left him without closing that box. It was a box that he couldn't close only another person could, he couldn't reach it. Something kept on telling me that there is another story for Al that he had not shared with me. It wasn't hurt that snobby girlfriend of his but maybe someone even more important and maybe someone even more closer.