Chapter 23

😈😈 Naughty scene ahead.

Happy reading and I would like a ship name for Bella and Marco so think of one!

Isabella Denise

"Yes." I breathed out still not believing that I actually said yes on kissing him.
His breath fanning my face made me even more nervous.

The last thing I wanted was for him to just turn on me know because that's going to be the biggest rejection I would have ever received from him. The thought of him rejecting me when I stood up to him and practically was convincing him to just finally kiss me was just depressing and embarrassing.

Marco held on to my waist possessively and tightly against his body and all I could was just stare at his enchanting eyes as he caresses my cheek staring deep into my eyes making me nervous second by second already making up scenes that would happen if he rejects me again.

His scent was driving me crazy, before you think that I'm a freaking werewolf because all of the references from the werewolf world well news flash I'm not I just have a weird obsession with werewolves after Twilight. More like after Jacob Black.

What a man.

Ok besides the topic his scent was driving me crazy since we were so close and his cologne was literally perfection that would make girls just swoon and go all bitch/hormonal/slutty crazy on him.

He leaned his forward forward again so that his was touching mine, I don't know if it was an act of compassion, or even passion or something but it felt nice and I could feel his warm breath over my face as he leaned his head down even more.

His lips slightly grazed mine, teasing me as I breathed hard on his face but he didn't seem Timmons that at all as he stared at me which made me bite my lip.

Bad Idea.

As soon as I did, Marco's eyes left mine as he glanced down at my lips which I bit and quickly let it go because I remember him telling me to 'not' bite my lip when I'm around him.

He was teasing me running his hands up and down my back all the while gripping it possessively towards him, his body with the same hand and at the same time as well.

His other hand that was caressing my cheek ever so lightly and then grabbed my chin making me look up to him since after he looked down at my lips I had my head bent down slightly.

He leaned in as I felt his lips graze over mind but soon he captured them in his own lips as fireworks, sparks, butterflies and whatever the hell people were in their books or whatever erupted not only in my stomach but through out my body as I kissed him back with sake slow pace as he did.

His lips felt so soft and so Luscious against mine, his lips weren't dry or chapped either not even the slightest, they were plump and they moved in a professional rhythm against my lips.

His grip tightened on my waist if that was possible since it was already very right and I'm sure they will have a red mark on them when he removed his hand but I didn't care the least about it not the most. I didn't care about it at all as I felt the lips that I had craved so bad on my lips.

This was what I wanted and I'm getting it and I just couldn't be more happier right at this moment. Marco's kisses slowly from slow and passionate I'm guessing turned into hungry ones and I didn't complain nor did I mind.

Mine too became hungry just with his as we kept our rhythm but his time more faster and hungrier each second.

Marco hand left my cheek leaving my slightly disappointed but it completely went away as he gripped the back of my neck with it. Hand that was on my waist went lower and lower slowly and teasingly as the reach my butt and he groped it in his hands giving them a good squeeze.