Chapter 37

Song is Impossible by Shontelle.

Isabella Denise

"I think you have some explaining to do Mr. Enzo." I said looking towards the man named Giovanni Marco Enzo. My face was most probably red from anger to both the man and the mystery woman that I have already grown to hate the minute she walked into the room.

Marco himself looked shocked and surprised by the sudden move of the bitchy mystery woman which he actually shouldn't be because he was smiling at her like crazy, I had never seen him smile wider than that and jealousy was cursing through my veins mixed with a heavy load of anger.

He said I was the first one, he said he wouldn't lie to me, but of course like every other man that I have yet met he lied to me, I couldn't believe how he played me, I felt betrayed yet again and most of all even more broken than I was after I split from Leo. At this moment this was the worst I felt. In a second by her 'grand' entrance things went a total 360 degree for which I'm not actually glad.

"Yes I think you do Marco. Tell him how I'm your girlfriend and you're my boyfriend." The mystery Bitch said smirking at me as I rose an eyebrow at her then looked towards Marco who was seems like still processing everything.

"You should leave Isabella. I don't think Marco wants you here. You're not his girlfriend, I am his girlfriend." She said to me, each word she said to me was hitting me in the heart with a knife as I controlled my anger and other emotions towards her and Marco. Marco was lying to me and I let him, he played me and I let him. This is why you should know that you can't ever really trust anyone but yourself. I owe Albelino for this.

"Well if he is your boyfriend, I guess you should have some talk with him since he basically cheated on you while you were gone with me." I said faking a smile at her and walking out of the room without any other word. I didn't waste any time in looking back at Marco since I knew that this was over and this was the end of everything we had. It was for a short time and he did hella good acting to make me fall for him, everything felt so real that I wouldn't have ever had a doubt in not believing him.

Little did I know that he already had a girlfriend. Of course everyone knew about this and they never told me because they didn't care, I bet they were used to it and since they were in the mafia they didn't care. The most sad part was that even being woman, Marie and Rose were the woman that as well never told me or they never warned.

It all added up, this was the reason why Marco never kissed me, why it took him so long to kiss me, then of course his girlfriend was gone and he needed someone to pass his time with, he picked me because that would boost his ego even more because he had gotten me fall under his spell as well. He was a man and needed to fulfill his needs and I wasn't obviously easy so he made up this act and now that his girlfriend his back he ditches me for her. Just perfect. Please note the sarcasm.

I didn't even think about where to go and went into the first room that came into my mind which was Alex's room. Hopefully no one would find me here not that they would actually try to find me but yeah whatever just go with it.

Tears broke free from my eyes as I ran into Alex's room and slammed the door behind me leaning against his as I shut my eyes tight letting the tears roll down my cheek and drop to my clothes and the floor. Maybe this was what I deserved. This was what I had for myself in the future and this was what I needed to make me even more cruel than I already was.

Every second that passed by I hoped that Marco had followed me and then would be here calming me down and telling me that everything the mystery woman said was a lie and that they weren't together, that he was mine and I was his and she wouldn't be a part of our lives but this never happened.