Chapter 9

Davis Cleveland as Alexander Marco Lando

An early update for you people because I love you!

Isabella Denise

After that Albelino had cut the call as I stood there frozen, I was glued to my spot and my eyes were still strung at the now blank screen of the T.V where Albelino was seen just a few seconds.

The room was deadly silent and I took in everything Albelino said. It was no accident.

His words kept repeating in my head as if someone had pressed rewind and I couldn't help but clench my fist tightly, I felt a presence close to me but I ignored. Is Albelino trying to make me want to kill him more? Because if he is then he's doing a totally good job at it.

I felt a hand softly grab my left fist and the intense electric shocks I felt indicated that it was Marco's. It was eerily quiet in the room and I appreciated that no one intended to speak after the news that was broken up to me.

It was no accident.

It was no accident.

It was no accident.

The words kept on repeating in my head and no matter how hard I tried to stop it, It kept on going as if I had no power over it. I didn't realize I was breathing hard until now.

"Take me to my room." I spoke lowly and I saw Marco nod from the corner of my eyes, he took my hand lightly and then started leading me to my room, where ever the hell it was.

It was no accident.

The way my parents died, from the start I thought that it was an accident that my parents car slipped because of the heavy rain and it crashed to the side of the road and near falling off the cliff and that Albelino was there to save me but couldn't save my parents because it was too late and the car had fell off the cliff and crashed on the road below.

But that was intended to happen, that was all a part of an unknown evil scheme of Albelino, he had lied to me about it for 15 goddamn years. This was all supposed to happen.

He killed my parents.

Why did he do it? Why did he kill my parents? Why did he save me? Why my parents? What did my parents do? What did my parents do to deserve this fate? What did I do to deserve this fate? Why tell me now?

Questions ran marathons around my head as I made my way into the bedroom of which door Marco had pulled open for me. I entered and saw my suitcases lying at the side of the room.

Standing in the middle of the room and I glanced behind my shoulder and saw Marco standing underneath the door frame, frowning.

"I want to be alone." I said lowly and he nodded leaving the enormous bedroom and closing the double doors behind him.

After he had left I felt my breathing quicken, I felt myself struggling to regain my breath but it was no use, my muscles felt week, memories of the car crash exploded in my mind and so with questions.

My legs went weak as I fell to the ground with a thud, my palms getting sweaty and I got more thirsty second by second, everything started to spin around me and I felt dizzy as I tried to gain control of myself, I don't know what was happening to me.

My vision went blurry as I tried to gain my focus and get my thoughts straight, my heart was beating incredibly fast, my heart was palpitating and I felt like shit.

"Bella!"

That's all I heard before everything black and my body hit the ground.
*
"Is she going to be okay?"