Chapter 17

I just love the remix.

Isabella Denise

Feeling warmth near me I smiled and leaned more into the source of the warmth. As I got more warmer under the air conditioning the warmth was welcoming wrapping an arm around me.

Wait, I don't think warmth has arms...

Widening my eyes I quickly say up and looked next to me to see Marco groaning with his hair all messed up, his hair sticking into different directions somehow making him look even more sexy then he already was.

I sighed in relief while Marco looked at me with confusion and I looked away. I just leaned back closing my eyes once again leaning into Marco wrapping my arms around his torso.

I think he was shocked at first because he didn't respond for a few seconds but later on wrapped an arm around me pulling me into his warm chest making me realize that it was actually bare, he was shirtless.

Raising my head to look up at him, I noticed he was looking down at me with amusement in his eyes and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked staring at him with my big blue eyes.

"Nothing." He replied and I just shrugged it off and leaned into him more hugging him tighter towards my body. "You want me that much, Baby?" Marco said and when I looked up at him once more he was looking down at me giving me his signature smirk which also seems like his trademark.

"Eww! I rather choose a frog than you! I'm just cold." I said like a child and pulled the comforters up to my face and hugged him again tightly snuggling my head deep into his chest like it could swallow me and enjoyed the pleasure I was getting from his warmth.

I sighed in pleasure inhaling his toxic scent, his skin hard but smooth against my skin and I couldn't help but trace each and every curve that his chest had.

Raising my finger I touched his upper chest and heard him inhale deeply before letting it out as well as tensing and then relaxing but then tensing again as I went onto to touch and trace every curve his chest had including his 6 packs.

His abs were evident and it was hella attractive and sexy. I have a thing for abs, hell every girl does!

"I want a massage." Marco spoke out of the blue and looked up at him instantly and looked at him as if he was joking but the look he had on his face told that he was serious and he wasn't kidding right now.

"You're kidding me right?" I asked him with disbelief because the last time I gave him a massage it ended up with us in a very intimate position doing stuff that we weren't supposed to do, well stuff that I wouldn't appreciate doing.

Oh please if you didn't appreciate it then why did you do it?

My conscience interrupted my train of thoughts god why can't she just for once leave my thoughts?

Why are so against me even we're the same person!

I asked my conscience and waited for the answer and I could tell she was rolling her eyes, well imaginary eyes.

I'm tryna knock some sense into you.

She spoke and I chose to ignore her since she wasn't really a big fan of mine and blocked her out of my thoughts to the back of my head.