She's Perfection

She's Perfection

Chapter 11

Alex's POV 

    Mer made sure that the kids were in their rooms before making out with me all the way upstairs into the bedroom. Once in her room, she strips off my clothes and I do the same to her. We fall onto the bed basically naked. All Mer has on her bra and panties and boxers for me.  I stare at her in awe. It's been ages since I've seen her this and god she's beautiful. Everything from her eyes to her body is perfection. I've been blessed with the perfect woman that I know I don't even deserve. 

      "God Mer. I never realized how incredible you look underneath the clothing." She laughs. "You're not so bad yourself Alex. Your abs are beautiful." I caress her cheek. "You're beautiful." She blushes and leans into my arms. I wrap them around her and we lay there awhile just talking peacefully. "I can't believe we didn't get together years ago." Mer winces at that. "Mer I'm sorry. I know you loved Derek so much. I shouldn't have said such an insensitive thing. He was a wonderful man and I loved him too. Everyone in the hospital did."

         "It's okay Alex. I know you didn't mean anything harmful by it. I've felt that way since a few months after Derek died. In other words, I've wanted to be with you for awhile now. I just couldn't mention the subject because you were with Jo and I didn't want to screw that up. You've been through enough has it is. You deserve a happy ending Alex." I kiss her forehead. "And so do you. Hopefully I'll be that happy ending." She smiles. "I'd love that for than anything Alex." We stay that way until we end up falling asleep for the night. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary