Smashed

Smashed

Chapter 21

Arizona's POV

 That night...

    Mer and I arrived at the bar about ten minutes ago. We chose to sit a booth rather than a counter. We feel after the long day we've had we're entitled to have our drinks brought to us where we'll be left alone versus having to deal with getting hit on at the counter. Believe it or not to women like us, it happens often. I don't mean to sound full of myself but I'm being honest. Arizona orders a Blue Martini and I order some Tequila shots. 

     Our first round of drinks come nearly instantly. Arizona takes her first sip and I down the first of six Tequila shots. The liquid burns our throats but satisfies our thirst. "Damn that's good!" I didn't realize how loud I'm talking until the people at the booths across from us stare at me. I stick out my tongue out at them and they turn their attention else where. Arizona starts to get into a giggly state. "Gosh Mer this is so fun. We haven't had a drinking session in ages." "I agree. Say you dare me to down the rest of these shots myself because I know I can do it." "DO IT!" I accept the challenge and drink all five of the remaining shots within two minutes. Arizona stares at me in awe. "Damn Mer. I wasn't expecting you to drink them so fast. I hope you can stomach all that liquor." I swat away her worry. "I'll be fine." 

      Arizona orders one more round of drinks. This time she vodka shots and I order a Scotch on the Rocks. Derek used to drink Scotch on the Rocks a lot at home. I like to order it myself every now and then. We drink these drinks more slowly. When we're finished, I realize that both of us are tipsy and neither of us are in any condition. I call Alex and ask him if he can pick us up. He says he'll be here in fifteen minutes.

      15 minutes later...

      Alex pulls up to the front of the bar and Arizona and I get in the car. I get in the front and she gets in the back. Alex sees how smashed we are and looks taken aback. "Jesus, how much did you guys drink?" Arizona bursts into laughter. "Enough to make me extremely horny. Problem is I don't have a sexy lady to mash my lady parts with." Alex cringes at her statement while I just laugh. "Arizona, I'm dropping you off first and then I'm getting you to bed Mer as soon as we get home. By the way, is anyone watching Sofia?" Arizona nods. "April is watching her. I'm sure she'd help me get settled into bed." Alex breathes a sigh of relief.

  8 minutes later... 

    April meets Alex in the doorway to help a tipsy Arizona get upstairs. She thanks Alex for dropping her off and Alex gets back into the car and we head home. 

10 minutes later...

       We pull into my driveway and I try to get out of the car myself but nearly fall in the process. Alex catches me just in time. "Honest to god Mer I've never seen you so drunk before. You're going to have a killer hangover in the morning. Maybe you should take the day off." "Oh fooey Alex, I'll be fine. Just let me go to sleep." He sighs and carries me bridal style all the way from the doorway to my bedroom. He gently places me onto the bed. Before letting me fall asleep, he gives me a soothing back massage. His hands feel so good caressing my back that I nearly moan out of pleasure. The massage lasts for about twenty minutes. When it's over, I take some tylenol and fall asleep quickly. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary