Wedding Plans Galore

Chapter 29

Meredith's POV

  A week later... 

    We're still two weeks out from the wedding and things have already been intense. Maggie is really taking her role of wedding planner quite seriously.  In the past week, we've had dress fittings, cake testings, floral arrangements, and the venue picked out. The wedding is going to be held on pier 57 surrounded by the ferris wheel and ocean. I actually let Alex decide on that and I went along with it because it's pretty nice. 

      The plans for the next week include sending out invitations to family and friends and wedding decor. The week after that is the rehearsal dinner and setting up the decorations. Luckily I don't have to decorate because Maggie wants Alex and I to be surprised. I don't need the decorations to be over the top, but knowing Maggie she'll probably try to make it exactly that.  

  Alex's POV

   I can't believe the wedding is only two weeks away. I don't want to rush some of the pre-wedding events such as the bachelor party and rehearsal dinner. Those are the only two I'm looking forward to really. Food and parties are two of my favorite things. Owen volunteered to plan the bachelor party. I made sure to tell him not to invite the whole hospital, so he made sure to limit it to just close friends and co-workers like Weber, Jackson, Ben, Riggs, and himself. DeLuca is a bastard so I asked Owen not to invite him and he understood. Last thing I want is to have to look at the face of the guy who my ex-girlfriend cheated on me with.

      Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary