One Month Anniversary Gifts

Chapter 14

Meredith's POV

   A few weeks later... One month anniversary...

    Today is Alex and I's one month anniversary. It's hard to believe that it's already been a month since we started dating. We each got each other a little something. I got Alex front row tickets to an upcoming Seahawks game and Alex got me concert tickets to Maroon 5. That's right Maroon 5. Just because I'm an adult doesn't mean I can't fangirl over Adam Levine. Alex is going to take Owen to the Seahawks game and I'm taking Amelia and Maggie to the concert. The game is three days from now and the concert is in two weeks. Needless to say, when Amelia and Maggie found out, they jumped up and down for nearly twenty minutes. Alex and Owen were both there to witness and laugh at them. 

    Amelia's POV

      I am literally going on and on to Owen about how amazing Maroon 5 is while he is all giddy about the Seahawks tickets. We're both geeking like teenagers but neither one of us cares. It's like living Alex and Mer's one month anniversary through them. In fact, if they decide to exchange gifts for future anniversaries, we hope to be a part of as many as possible. No we're not using them, but experiences like this don't happen very often for us. We deserve to have some pleasure every now and then. After all, it's only human to want that.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! Sorry it's so short. It's just a filler chapter! :)  -Mary