Switcheroo challenge 1

Karmagisa switcheroo challenge chapter because I need more of the otpurple in my life.
If you look at my shorts book you can see the details of the challenge i made up V(^_^)V

Challenge 1:

The class was going on a trip. Boys got one room of the hotel and girls got the other. They were told to figure out their own sleeping arrangements.

"Well I say whoever dies first sleeps on the floor." Karma says flipping out his knife.

"L-let's not get that crazy. How about we just agree that there are two people on each bed, one on each pull out chair and three on each futon." Miahara says looking around the room. There were three beds,two chairs, and two futons. "Looks like my math works out! We just need to decide who sleeps where." Karma came up behind me and grabbed my waist.

"We call a bed!" He shouts, throwing our bags onto the nearest bed.

"We call a bed too!" Isogai grabs Miahara by the neck.

"I want a chair!" Terasika shouts. The rest of the boys start shouting and signing their names on where they'll sleep on the sketch of the room.

"Can I shower first?" I grab one of the identical shower bags. I think I tagged mine blue.

"There are two showers. I'll get the second one." He grabs the bag tagged red. We both sneak off to the showers before anyone else noticed. They were all playing board games and chatting in the second area of the hotel room.

I ran to the bigger shower and locked the door. I pulled out my hair bands and turned on the water until it was slightly boiling. I hop in and rinse my hair. I stick my head out and reach for the shampoo in my bag... What the hell?!? This is axe?!? This is Karmas bag! I can use this! Though it does smell good. I don't think he'll mind.

Karma POV

Strawberry breeze?!? This is not mine! Though... It smells so good. I don't think he'll notice. I use the soap and rummage through the bag more. Oh my god Nagisa, you're such a girl. Girly conditioner, girly body wash, girly hair dryer? This is priceless! Wait... What the hell is this? No...

Nagisa POV

I got out of the shower and put on my pajamas. I walk out to see karma already dressed waiting on the bed. He looked a little worried. Most of the guys were in their pjs as well. I walk over and put his bag next to his suitcase.

"Why do you look so worried? Is something wrong?" I ask.

"Nagisa... D... Do you cut yourself?" I was surprised by his question. He actually looked scared.

"What? No! What would give you that idea?"

"I found a razor in your shower bag."

"Oh my god. It would honestly be less embarrassing if that was the answer. My mom... She... mkmeshv." I mumble.

"She what?" He leans forward, getting his mojo back.

"She mksmeshav..."

"I can't hear you Nagi-chan." He holds my chin.

"She makes me shave. She must have repacked my bag before I left."

"Poor Nagi-chan! You're being told to do things!"