Pools

I encourage comments and take requests! (Send help I'm running out of ideas)

Karma POV

"Karma-kun?"

"Hm?"

"Why didn't you come swimming yesterday?"

"Didn't feel like it."

"Can you come today? Korosensei is letting us use the pool from four to sunset."

"I would but... I can't, Nagisa. Now would you please stop it with those puppy eyes? You're killing me."

"But you're my best friend! I want you to be there with me!" He tugs on my sleeve again.

"Can't you just go with all of your other friends?" I rip my arm away, getting angry.

"Karma... You can swim right?" Is it that obvious?!

"Yes!"

"Then why won't you come to the pool?!"

"I don't want to go!"

"Why not?!"

"Because!"

"That isn't an answer!"

"Fine!"

"Fine what!?"

"I can't swim." I huff and turn away, not wanting to see him laughing. He places a comforting hand in my shoulder.

"That's okay. I can teach you!"

"How about no."

"Awwwwwe come on!"

"NO."

-/-/-

"Why did I let you convince me to do this?"

"Because you like me. Anywho, let's get started!" Nagisa laughs as he jumps in. I climb in behind him.

"It's freezing!"

"You'll get used to it. Now come over to the deep end!" He swims away. I can't swim and yet you ask me to follow you to the deep end. I stand where I got in and wait for him to notice. "Oh," he scratches his neck with a nervous chuckle."right. Sorry. Let's just start off with treading water." He swims back to me.

"Yea, whatever."

"Don't be like that. Just move your arms like you're dancing funny and kick your legs." He starts to do the treading thing and I roll my eyes.

"I'm taller than the pool is deep."

"Fine. Do you know how to doggy paddle?"

-/-/- (with the 'other friends')

"They are so cute together. We should just leave them alone." Rio chuckles, taking pictures.

"Awwwe! But I wore this cute swimsuit!"

"Oh hush Kayano. Give them fifteen more minutes. We can get ice cream then come back." Sugino leads them away.

-/-/- (back with the purple babies)

"Karma! Don't splash!" Nagisa laughs as he tries to swim away. I grab him by the ankle and pull him back.

"Well you should have thought of that before you almost let me drown!" I laugh, tickling his sides.

"Stooop! You're killing me!" He laughs, prying my hands away in vain. After he realizes he can't escape with my hands on his waist he tries to elbow me in the face. I let one of his sides go to block it. He turns away from me so I can't hold him.