Sick Karma

I ENCOURAGE COMMENTS AND TAKE REQUESTS! (Trying real hard here)

Karma POV

"Karmaaaa. I know you're sick but you need to get out from under your covers." He tugs at my blankets some more.

"No!" I pull them tighter around me.

"Karma! Come out of the stupid blankets!"

"Nooooo!"

"I didn't ditch school and come over here to be whined at. Let me take your temperature!" He pulls at the bottom of my fuzzy cocoon.

"I'm not coming out." I squish my face through a crease and stick out my tongue at him.

"Just put this in your mouth while I get you some soup." He gives me a thermometer.

"Hmf!" I bite it from him and retract into my ball of cloth.

-/-/-

A few minutes of sweating later, I hear my door open.

"Karma? I'm back." The bed next to me sinks. "I brought you food." I ignore him and continue pouting. I don't want to get out, even if I am suffocating under here. "FOR FUCKS SAKE GET OUT OF THE STUPID BED!" He rips away my quilts before I can hold them any tighter.

"Hey!" I try to grab them back.

"Why are you near naked?!" He throws them back at me, holding his hands over his eyes.

"It's hot." I let the blankets rest around my crossed legs, my upper half enjoying the cool air.

"Then why were you under fifty blankets?!"

"Cuz I was annoying you. Worth it." I shrug. It sounded normal in my head, though, now that I'm hearing myself, it's a bit childish.

"You're not helping that fever." He sighs, picking up the thermometer I dropped.

"I don't care about the stupid fever." I grumble.

"I do. I need you to get better. Just put on some shorts please? Meet me in the kitchen." He picks up my food and walks away.

"Why?!"

"To eat dinner, idiot!"

-/-/-

"Karma? You're still up? You need sleep!" Nagisa rushes in after hearing me try to get out of bed.

"I'm fine." I stress, trying to get him to leave me alone.

"What will it take to get you to go back to sleep."

"It's five in the morning! Leave me aloooone." I push him away to walk. I stumble but manage to get to the door.

"No! You're still sick! Lay down!" He pulls my arm back, causing me to trip and fall onto him.

"God damnit, Nagisa. I've been in bed for five hours straight! I want to train or something!"

"No! You only slept for three hours! Lay! Down!" He lifts me to my feet after getting out from under me. He's gotten much stronger than I remember.

"If I have to suffer, you have to suffer with me." I pull him down with me as I fall back onto my bed.

"If it'll get you to sleep, fine."

"Good."

A/n I posted early cuz this ones short... I have a long-ish chapter coming soon.