Celebrities

I encourage comments and take requests! (But seriously, please suggest stuff)

Thank you to Leonaex for your suggestion!

"Karma-kun?"

"Whoa what's with the sudden formality?" He joins me on the couch, putting his arm around my shoulder. I take a deep breath, holding back tears.

"Sorry... I just wanted to know..."

"Anything." He lifts my chin and notices my expression.

"Will you forget me when you get super famous?" I cant hold back anymore and some tears roll down my cheeks.

"No! How could I ever forget my best friend? Sure, we might not hang out as much but I could never forget you." He gives me an awkward hug from the side.

"Promise?" I wipe away my traitor tears.

"Promise." He kisses my head.

"What was that?" I breath, almost inaudibly.

"It was a kiss. Do you want another?"

"...y-yes..."

-/-/- Outside his trailer (he's an actor now)

"B-boss this is spying."

"Nonsense Isogai! (10 awesome points to anyone who can guess what chapter that line is from) This is what's going to make our magazine famous!" Miahara takes a few hundred pictures.

"We really should have just interviewed them, not spy."

"But spying is what I do best. You think I should what I'm good at right?"

"Yes sir."

-/-/-

"So are we gonna go public? Or do one of those 'secret boyfriend' things?"

"I don't care. As long as I get to spend some uninterrupted time with you, I'm fine with whatever." He kisses me again and pulls out my hair ties.

"Well you pick. You're the famous one."

"We can keep it on the DL but if people ask," He kisses me once more. " you're mine."

"Okay okay."

-/-/-

"Miahara this is wrong! We should let them tell the world themselves."

"How would we make our profit then?"

"Interview Akabane like we planned!"

"Just send the files."

"No!"

"What?"

"I'm not sending them."

"C'mon, what'll it take? You know I can't fire you."

"You have to go on a date with me."

"Isogai-"

"Not a fake one either. I can't be one of the other people on your waiting list. Nobody else. Just me."

"Well I can't turn down that offer. Send the shit!"

-/-/-

Karma POV

"Hey Karma! It looks like you made the front page!"
"Who's this mystery girl?"
"Awwwwe I missed my chance!"
"Treat that poor soul right, Akabane."
"Invite me to the wedding!"
"Ooo! Have my copy!" The last person gives me a magazine.