Kayak and Red head fight again

So, while I wait for ideas, I started working on this...whatever this is. (I'm working on the first three rn ;)

I still want suggestions and comments cuz it gives me the warm fuzzys (•'u'•) hue hue hue

Karma POV

While watching the clock lazily for the last few minutes of class to pass a note found its way onto my desk. It looked like a crumpled piece of paper thrown from nowhere in particular. I start to open it but the loud crunching gives me away.

"Would you like to read the note to the class, Karma-kun?" I look up to see the yellow octopus standing above me, quite amused.

"You sure teach? I'm sure it's pretty grafic." I lean on my hand and smirk in his direction, opening it slowly to mock him.

"Guh?! N-no keep to yourself..." He speeds away with sweat drops running down his face.

"Tsh, idiot." I chuckle to myself as I open it fully.

Hey Karma 'U'
Meet me behind the school.

-You know who 💙

It was written in blue ink. I look up at Nagisa and notice him looking over his shoulder at me. I give him a smirk and lean back in my chair. He smiles and turns back to the lesson. Finally! I thought I was going to have to spell it out for him.

-/-/-

I sling my case over my shoulder and wink at the bluenette on my way out. He must have set something up. Oh damn I'm excited! I need to settle my nerves. Too bad there aren't any A class douchebags up here. Busting somebody's face in would help.

I get to the back of the school and set my bag down. I notice a small blob of blue hair and walk towards it. How did he get out here so fast? His hair was poking out from behind a tree so I sat on the other side of it.

"Hey Nagi, why are we out here all alone?" I try to reach for his hand around the tree. He grabs it quickly but his hands feel different. Suddenly, he slams something onto my wrist and jumps up, dropping his wig.

"You fell for it! It worked!" Kayano punches the air, jumping up and down in excitement.

"What the hell?" I try to stand but my wrist his held back by a cuff. I'm cuffed to a pole in the middle of the forest. Great.

"Hey, what's with the pet name? And what about honorifics? I have some catching up to do." She mumbles.

"The hell are you talking about? Why am I cuffed to a pole?!" I yank on the chain to test its validity. The metal holds, though my arm might be bruised tomorrow.

"Oh." She turns back to me, snapping out of her thoughts. "I needed to talk to you without being attacked." She shrugs. Was this the only way to do it?

"About what?" I sit back down. She sits as well.

"Nagisa." Oh no. She's gonna say something I don't like. "You need to back off. I didn't get as much time to make a move as you. Let me have a chance.

"Tsh, please, he's gay for me."

"Well he's straight for me! Just say you'll stop giving him those seductive winks in class and I'll give you the key." She dangles it in front of me. I try to grab it but she snatches it away.

"How about no."

"Fine. No key for you." She starts stomping away.

"I bet I could get him to fall in love with me first." I chuckle. She turns back around and unlocks me immediately.

"What if I win."

"You get Nagisa. Is that not enough?"

"Fine. Winner takes all." She starts skipping away. You're gonna be one sore loser.

The next day~~~

"Nagisa~" I lean down next to him so my lips nearly touch his ear.

"W-what?" He jumps out of surprise.

"I want to have you over this weekend." I whisper.

"It's Friday! You couldn't have asked me before today?"

"I hadn't thought of it before today." I smile and stuff my hands in my pockets, walking back to my seat. People start flooding in and Kayano skips over to Nagisa.

"Do you want to go to a short movie after school? It's only a short walk away." She smiles. He gives me a nervous look and I nod. Let her get her hopes up.

"S-sure." He smiles and she jumps into her seat, shooting a smirk my way.

"Hey Nagisa," He turns to me. "Be over by seven."

"EH?!" She shrieks.

"Oh and look cute. We're going out." I wink.

"Together?"

"Yea, together, like a date." I lean onto my hands.

"oh...Ok." He turns back to his papers and blushes as Kayano stomps out. Ha! I win.