Ghost

Nagisa has been acting off lately. Ever since break he hasn't said a word. He occasionally gives me a soft smile but usually avoids eye contact.

"Nagisa." I put a hand on his table, making him jump. "Don't ignore me. Speak up. What going on?" I kneel beside desk as a tear slips down his face.

"Karma? You see me? Why am I here?" He looks around the classroom, everyone's eyes suddenly on us.

"Rio? Kayano? Sugino? Can you see me?" He tilts his head so he can look past me. I don't hear a response so I turn to them. They stare at me with worried expressions.

"Are you deaf? He's talking to you." I glare at the three.

"What did he say? I wasn't listening." Kayano lies. She had to have heard him.

"He asked if you could see him. Are you-" I feel a cold hand on my arm, making the fist it rested on relax.

"They can't see me. I'm sorry." He breaks into hysterics. "I'm free! No torment! No attention!" He laughs like a maniac. "Don't you get it! You're my link! I don't have to go home! Ha! This is great!" He continues to laugh.

"Nagisa? What the hell are you talking about? You're freaking me out." I back away slightly.

"Alright children take your seats." I barely hear Korosensei smile as he slithers into class.

"I'm freaking you out? I thought I was invisible! You are freaking me out!" He stands up.

"Why would you be invisible? I know you're pale but you aren't transparent!"

"Karma-kun? Who are you talking to?" Korosensei sweats.

"It's Nagisa! How do you not recognize him?!"

"U...uh... Karma... Nagisa is dead. It was ruled a suicide." I blink in surprise.

"What?" I ask as if I didn't hear his response. I couldn't have heard him right.

"He isn't there." I look back at Nagisa who is smiling and twirling.

"Karmas my link to the mortal realm! He's my link to the mortal realm!" He starts dancing on his desk.

"Get down before you hurt yourself!" Is all I mange to gasp before he slips, causing his desk to fall over.

"Shit. They saw that. Fuck!" He pouts on the floor.

"What the hell is happening?! He's right there! You can see him right?!" I look to Korosensei. He shakes his head. "I'm not crazy! Look he's sitting right there on the floor!" I point.

"Kaaaarmaaaaa~ you get to take me home! You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because you're my link to the mortal realm! I'm deaaaad! You should have joined me. I was gonna let you come too." He jumps onto my back.

"I'm crazy. I'm going insane!" I look around the room hoping somebody would wake me from my nightmare.

"Yea you're insane, but it looks good on you." He whispers in my ear.

"I am not going insane. Nagisa is real. He's right here. I can't be crazy." I mumble to myself. Karasuma bursts in with a confused but worried expression.

"He's been like this since I got here." I hear Korosensei whisper before Karasuma clears his throat.

"Karma, come to my office." I pull myself off of the ground and take a step forward bet Nagisa jumps in front of me.

"Mine! Get your own!" He clings onto my chest.

"It's not like he's my boyfriend or anything. That's gross." I whisper into his ear and continue walking. We reach the small office where the agent does most of his work in a matter of seconds.

"So," he sits at his computer and motions for me to sit across from him, Nagisa still clinging to my chest. "you can see Nagisa?"

"And hear me!" The bluenette slams his fists on the table. Karasuma stares at the shaking wood in shock.

"He's not happy with the situation either." I try to laugh it off.

"Is this a prank? This is no way to respect the dead." He starts searching the table.

"I swear I didn't do this!"

"Yea! I did this!" Nagisa starts throwing pencils and papers.

"What the hell?!" The teacher stands.

"I am not doing this!" I try to grab Nagisa so he would stop. He turns around and slaps my hand away.

"I'm done with people not being able to tell when I'm here. It was fun for awhile but now you look crazy. Could you just kill yourself so we can actually be together?" He turns to me, completely serious.

"Karma-kun, don't listen to anything you're hearing." I barely hear him over the ringing in my ears.

"Karma," I snap out of my daze and focus on Nagisa pressing a cold metal to my palm. "I want you to be with me. Forever." He guides my hands over the blade, suddenly taking over my body as I position the sharp edge on my neck. "Cut here?" He moves a little, just enough to draw blood.

"No~" I croak, my dry throat hating the feeling of speech. He nods and moves the tip of the blade to just above my heart.

"Here?" He asks as if it wasn't him asking how I wanted to die.

"Mhm." I whimper and back into a wall, not opening my eyes as I slide down and allow him to sit on my lap. He places his hands on the weapon I couldn't drop only to remove them with a sigh a second later.

"I'm not even sure this'll work. Just know that I love you, okay? I love you so much that I'm willing to kill you so we can be together. Don't forget that." He kisses me roughly, causing my eyes to open again. I kiss back as he places his hands back on the blade. "I really love you."

A/n back at again with the depressing stories ✌🏻️