Don't assasinate me I'm scared

Thank you NaokiNeko  For helping on this one and suggesting it!

Irina, Karasuma, and Korosensei sit in their kitchen, watching to time tick by.

"Summer break is going to be quite boring without the kids." Korosensei sighs.

"That's true. At least I'll have a break from paperwork." Karasuma flips through his phone.

"I don't understand why you let this idiot move in with us." Yelavitch hisses, jutting her thumb out at the yellow freak.

"I'll call the agency. They must have something for us to do during break." Karasuma stands and walks out of the room.

"You know, I miss the kids. I need some excitement to entertain me until school starts again."

"It's taking forever. Could you just speed up time or something with your weirdness"

"Let's not mess with time." A sneaky voice can be heard, floating from the walls.

"What the hell? That sounded like Karma!" Korosensei sweatdrops.

"What? No. He couldn't be here." Irina shakes her head.

"Okay... lets think of something fun to do without them." Korosensei decides he could go look at some old board games to play, stopped from slithering away by a small voice.

"Lets get creative!" I meep comes from a small drawer containing writing supplies... but that sounded like Nagisa!

"I swear the kids are here! I can hear them!" Irina starts looking around, sticking her head wherever a child could fit. There search seemed pointless until she started moving a computer to the side, looking behind it.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" She jumps back, inspecting the screen. A digital face, looking quite annoyed stared back her.

"Yuuma?"

"Why don't we learn about the world, to find things for you to do!" He smiles as she backs away.

"But... you're a computer? A shitty one at that." She huffs.

"I think it's time we come out of our hiding spots guys." The clock jumps off the wall, now having arms and legs.

"Karma! I'm trapped!" Nagisa's voice can be heard.

"There is no time for mucking around, Nagisa. We have things to do." The clock walks over to the drawer from earlier, pulling out a notepad.

"Let's get creative!" The pad jumps out of the clocks hand, onto the table, followed by the computer.

"Th-this is insane."

With Karasuma~~~

"Yes sir. I'll report back soon." The stupid idiots that run the office couldn't even sort out a case. Those two will probably be more disappointed than I am.

"Look at the lovesick thing. Isn't he helpless?" A giggle floats around.

"Meahara? Is that-?" No. It's can't be him. Kids are on break.