Secret

I didn't think I could add anything else to this. I was rolling through my drafts to see what I could fix up at add onto and I realized this one wasn't going anywhere. Hope you like the short chapter.

"Nagi- hic - Nagisaaa." Karma hangs onto me.

"Shh. You need to calm down. The entire class is here." I pet his hair. Hopefully he'll just give me his keys and shut up long enough to get to his car. I need to drive him home.

"Nooooo. I'm calm all daaaay. I wanna do stuff." He whines, collapsing into my lap. Why did I even let him drink?

"Lets go back to my place. I'll make you some dinner then you can sleep over. You can do stuff when you can stand on your own." I roll my eyes and try to push him off. Maybe I can drag him there.

"Yeaaaaaa okay... I love you. Like... I love you lots." He smiles as he sits up, with my help of course. We are in a room full of our old classmates! You are the one who wanted to keep this secret!

"I love you too. Now lets go home."

"Why are you so quiet? It's like you don't want anyone to know." He struggles to stand, leaning on me for support. He holds himself a short ways away from me, looking down to search my face. "You're cute when you blush." He falls in an attempt to lean over. I catch him, but as I'm steadying him again he kisses my forehead. "I love you lots! Hear that Nakamura? I LOVE HIM LOTS!" He shouts across the school building.

"Karma no!" In a desperate attempt to get him to shut up, I pull the cupped hands from his mouth.

"You love me too. I know it."

"I do love you but you don't want to make a fool of yourself."

"I don't think it's foolish to shout how much I love my fiancé to and entire building of old friends."

"FIANCÉ?!"