Crazy

I remember a line I used in an earlier story and decided to change it up a little.

Also if I fucked up and it seems like part of the story is missing I'll fix it but I'm very bad at proofreading when I'm tired and you deserve some form of content so HERE

⚠️WARNING: Manipulation, murder ⚠️

"'It would take more than murder' was it? You should think about those things before you say them. What if I take them to heart?" Karma drops the knife, letting it land right back into the corpse of Kayano.

"Karma you have gone too far!" I back away, eventually hitting a wall.

"Too far? It was only a little homicide. Something you'd know about." He spits, still pacing towards me slowly. I told him I never did anything like that!

"Karma, I never killed anyone!" Why doesn't he believe me?!

"Oh really?" The venom in his tone is almost enough to feel like I was whipped.

"Yes! And you shouldn't have either!" I have to tell someone. I need out.

"Well what're you gonna do? Call the cops?" He stops in his tracks, crossing his arms and leaning back to smirk at me.

"Yes, I will, unless you admit to it yourself." My heart is pumping too fast for my own good. I feel lightheaded. My thoughts are fuzzy.

"I'm covering my tracks. Are you going to help me?" He extends a hand towards me. My knees can't support me and I sink against the wall. He smiles and reaches for me, tangling our fingers softly. He pulls me from the wall and I teeter forward.

"No!" I rip my hand away, stumbling back. "I am not going to help you. I'm calling the police." I need to get out of here. I need to leave. I need my phone.

"No you're not." Before I can even get to my pockets he grabs my throat, pushing me back into the wall behind me. His freehand grabs mine, ripping it away from myself and twisting it backwards.

"Karma you're hurting me!" I choke, trying to press away or wiggle until he lets go.

"Aw, I'm sorry. Here, I'll make it better." He drops his hand from my neck, lets my wrist turn to its normal spot, holding it so my veins are facing him. He gets on one knee, kissing the center. He keeps leaving little kisses, all the way around, like a bracelet.

"Stop that." He's covered in blood and still making my heart flutter a little. Stupid idiot dummy brain, letting me still like a murderer.

"Hm? Don't you like it? It's supposed to make pain go away." He looks back up, kissing the top of my hand.

"Karma, are you okay?" I use my free hand to hold the side of his face. His smile turns to disgust and he grabs my hand, pulling me into his lap, the wet blood on his shirt is seeping through my clothes.

"No. I'm a murderer. Do you think murderers are usually okay?" He holds me tighter. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be comforting or threatening. I stay silent for his question.

"Do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" Maybe I can reason with him.

"This is why! You're calling me crazy, but you care so much! What is it like in those funny little minds of yours? It must be little tsunamis of emotion and logic." He half-laughs, snuggling into the crook of my neck. What if he's grabbed the knife again? What if he kills me too?

"Karma, let me go." I need to get out.

"Or else?" Does he think this is a joke?

"I will make you let me go." If I move quickly enough I can get away.