College kids

Nerd x rocker AU

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I bust open my door, stomping down the hall. I bang on the last door on this floor until the blasting music dies down. "SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET DEGREES HERE SO COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP! IT IS ELEVEN AND I'M TRYING TO STUDY!" I shout, hoping this would let me vent. Every night for a week he has been blasting whatever rock music he wanted. I wait for a moment before letting out a sigh of relief when the music is shut off.

"Is that all you wanted?" Somebody opens the door. In the way a red haired figure towers. I take a sharp breath in and attempt to look intimidating. He cracks a smile and watches me.

"Yes. I would just appreciate it if you kept it down." I hold my hands behind my back. Oh my goodness this guys could eat me right now. He's fucking scary!

"Wow. That's the most polite way anyone has ever told me to shut the fuck up." He laughs until he can't breath. He bends over and holds his stomach, supporting himself on the doorframe. When he is finally calmed down enough to talk again, he holds my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I help him steady himself.

"I'm fuckin great. You're funny. We should hang out more. You free Friday?" He smiles, his lip ring glinting off the bright hall lights.

"Yea?" Maybe this isn't a good idea. He doesn't look very... normal? He just seems mischievous.

"You're on the opposite end of the floor, right? I'll see you around then. But I'll keep it down for you." He winks, shutting the door behind himself. Okay that's nice. Well I suppose I should account for something Friday.

-/-/-

Ever since the hall on Tuesday he's been looking at me. When I'm walking to class, he likes to ride past me on his bike to say good morning. When I'm at work he sometimes sees me and went as far as offering to take me out for my lunch break. I would have gone, too, if it was actually my break time. At one point he caught me in the hall.

"Hey nerd, I never caught your name." He slings an arm around my shoulder.

"Shiota Nagisa!" I jump away, squeaking a little. "I-i mean-"

"No, I like it. Nagi-chan." He winks, chuckling to himself.

"I-I'm-"

"I know. But I like it anyway. So, Nagi-chan, I think we should go to lunch today. When are your classes?" He picks up a paper I dropped before walking back over to me, picking up the rest of the papers from my arms.

"I don't have any classes until two. Where do you wanna go?" Wait, I forgot to ask for his name!

"I'll make us something! What do you like?" Make something? Where?!

"Sushi?"

"I like it." He smiles, looping an arm around mine.

-/-/-

"This is really good, Karma." I smile. I haven't had a homemade meal in awhile. It's probably the most nutritious thing I've eaten in weeks.

"Thank you. I needed the practice. I was starting to get bored with making the same stuff over and over." He cracks a smile, making some more.

-/-/-

I groan at the bright light of the room, shutting my eyes harder. Everything hurts. I'm sore. I'm on the ground? That could explain everything. I stand and start my journey to my closet. Okay so my pain is all explained. Except my mouth. Why does my mouth hurt? I probably ate something. Maybe a cut? This... this is not my room. Why am I not I my room?

"Morning, Nerd." I turn away from the door. In the bed  nearest to where I was laying, the same red head sat up, tousled hair and shirtless. He licks his lip ring and stands, walking over to me. "Why are you leaving so early?" He breathes, trapping me with a hand on the wall behind me.

"I- this isn't my room?" That was supposed to be a statement.

"So? I'm sorry for kicking you off the bed." He hugs me, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"It's fine." I should just sit down and figure out what happened. I think after around eleven it all gets blurry.

"You drank a lot last night. I kept you from running off. So, you're welcome for keeping you safe." That explains why I have a head and stomach ache. So I drank, I can remember going to a frat party, then I think I just hung out in a corner while Karma tried to get me to dance. I probably drank to avoid talking to people. Sounds like something I would do. So karma kept my drunk butt safe, huh. Wait, I was talking to him!

"Thanks! Um. Yea..." Oh my gosh that was embarrassing. I screamed at him. I screamed at him. I'm so stupid oh my gosh.

"No problem, Nagi-chan." He lets out a breathy chuckle, hanging his head. He snaps up so our faces are level. "Can we kiss?" He smiles like it's a simple question, which it is not!

"U-uh wha-?"

"We did before!" He pouts, jutting out his lower lip.

"When?" I should stop sounding so scared.

"Last night! After about three drinks you were clinging to me." Okay so I am officially dead inside.

"And I kissed you?"

"Well... to be honest..." He scratches his neck, standing to his full height once again. "I kinda started it. But that doesn't mean you weren't into it! Do you really not remember?" Oh no, I don't want to make him sad!

"It sounds... vaguely familiar." I shrug. Maybe I should just reach for the handle and make a break for it.

"So I can kiss you?" He jumps, regaining excitement.

"I guess..." Before I can even look up at him he is latched onto my lips, waiting for me to give into it before slinging his arms around my waist to lift me up. I wrap my legs around his hips to stay up. His ring presses against my lips harshly, making me fear a cut in the flesh.

"May I continue?" He breaks, smirking.

"Wait uhm... let me think for a second." I snuggle into his chest. He laughs a little, holding me tighter with a nod. Okay. Think. Last night... I got picked up around eight. We went to a movie at a friends house first... "Lion king..."

"We did go watch that." He rolls his eyes, kissing my collar bone softly.

Then we were driving back to the dorms when we saw a party. Karma said we should join and I followed along because he knew people in the frat. We hung out. I stood around. Karma was about to stay we would leave... the stupid players that thought I was a chick! They were trying to pick me up! He kissed me to get them to go away. And we came back here.

"Thanks... for saving me I mean."

"Well I kinda dragged you there. You were my responsibility." I hum in response and unwrap my legs.

"It's no problem. I would've survived."

"Pfft. Sure."

"Are you doubting me, Akabane?"

"I sure am, Nerd."

A/n HATE ME. OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS. IM SO SORRY. I really just had a shitty/busy week and didn't feel confident or motivated and I'm super sorry.