ANYTHING BUT DARE

"Nagisaaa~ Truth or dare?" How did I get roped into this? I just wanted to avoid everyone but I can't find Karma now.

"Truth." I roll my eyes and sit with Rio. Quite a few people are playing.

"Do you like Kayano-chan?" She smiles smugly. I shrug.

"As a friend or a sister." Her smile tilts down.

"Oh... Ok ask somebody else!"

-/-/-

"Truth or dare, Nagisa-kun?" Okuda stutters.

"Dare." I open my eyes. I had been relaxing, hoping nobody would pick me. Karma was whispering something in her ear and set something in her lap. Oh I'm going to regret this.

"P-put these on. And wear them for the rest of the party!" She stumbled quickly, forcing the bag out with her head down. I go over and give Karma a skeptical look then walk to the bathroom to change.

-/-/-

The 'neko maid' dress is too poofy and too short, the ears match my hair color to a creepy extent, the tail is hooked around the high waistline, also, I look like a girl!

"You doin okay in there Nagisa?" Karmas taunting voice comes through the door.

"No, I am not." I look down at the exposed part of my legs.

"Awe come on. I just wanna see." He pouts.

"No fucking way. I'm just going to stay in here till I can go home." I sink against the wall. The door opens and closes and before I knew what was happening a picture had been taken.

"No way you are walking home. You're coming with me." He lifts me up bridal style and sets me on the counter. I self consciously pull the front of the dress down.

"What are you doing?!" I snap but not without my voice cracking.

"Well I just wanted to see you in this cute outfit at soon as possible. I couldn't wait until I took you home." He puts his hands on either side of me and leans in. My heart picks up but he stops right before our lips meet. His eyes close and his head tilts down. "C...may I?" He gives me a sideways look.

I nod my head, not really processing what was happening. He leans in again, this time holding my face, and presses our lips together. It was short but still a kiss, though I'm disappointed it even ended.

"Damn have I been waiting to do that." He clenches and unclenches his hands while smiling at nothing in particular. So he just... I JUST KISSED KARMA AKABANE! MY LIFE GOALS ARE COMPLETE! EEEEEIIIIIIIII! I DID IIIIIIIT!

"S-so are we dating?" I blink.

"Hell yea!"

(So this didn't meet the prompt... EXTENSION!)

"Karmaaa~ I have a surprise for youuu~" I sing song. He groans and rolls towards me.

"What?" He grunts.

"Just put this on." I snicker and hand him a maid dress. He just grumbles and rolls out of the bed.

"Fine."

-/-/-

Karma POV

What time is it? Oh god I'm tired. Noon?! My watch must be off. I put on the stuff Nagisa handed me. Wait. A DRESS?! I mean... Damn I look good. Why do I look so hot in a chick outfit? Fuck it. He better think I'm cute as hell if he wants to see this.

"Karmaaa~ I'm making breakfast! Come down quick!" Tsh whatever.

"Nagisa? Does this dress make me look fat?" I step into his view. He turns around and looks me up and down, a blush steadily taking over his face as he did.

"N-no! You look good..." He chokes and turns back to the eggs he was frying.

"Awe come on. I had to put this on and that's all you have to say?" I drape myself over him. He just makes a sound of frustration and blushes deeper.

"Just go take it off." He mumbles.

"As you wish." I start pulling it up from the skirt. He notices and pulls it back down.

"This is not a strip club! Go change in your room!"

"You wish you could see." I scoff and ruffle his hair.

"Sh-shut up..." He pouts.

"Fine." I kiss his head and walk out. Silly Nagi.