Second year

I encourage comments and take requests!

"Akabane-kun!" I hear is voice echo in my head. "You're so smart, Akabane-kun." And that cute smile. I've been dreading the day I have to see him again. That taunting voice comes back every time I think of him. School already started. I have to go today. I have to face my fears. I have to face him.

I reached the school a little late. They must have started without me. They aren't in the classroom so I decided to go out back. Sure enough, there was a class in front of a yellow octopus mutant thing. Nagisa was talking to somebody in the front.

"Hey Nagisa-kun, it's been awhile."

-/-/-

After school  I waited by his desk for him. He didn't say much to me earlier.

"H-hey! K-Karma..." Don't you dare do that cute smile I swear-! "I missed you." He tilts his head in the most adorable way possible. I feel heat rise to my face and that hatred in the out of my stomach returning. Damn you. Damn you for making me weak.

"Nice to see you too." I ruffle his pigtails with a smile. His hair is so soft. How does that even happen?! It's like petting a cloud.

"I-I... So why did you start ignoring me again? I thought... Did I do something wrong?" He looks like he's about to cry! Damn it Nagisa! Stop being so cute!

"You did nothing wrong!" I hit the table, some of the wood splintering around my knuckles. This draws Korosenseis attention.

"Karma-kun? What are you doing to Nagisa-kun?" He starts slithering towards us. Fuck you, now the few people that are still here are staring. I flip a green knife out of my pocket.

"This doesn't involve you." I growl, grabbing Nagisas hand and pulling him outside.

"Karma what are you doing?!" He sounds frightened. Nagisa is never scared. I turn back towards him, pushing him into to the building wall.

"You look cute with your hair up like that." I whisper in his ear.

"Thanks... Why are you-mfn!" I press our lips together as hard as possible, allowing my rage to wither away. I missed being so close. I missed having you there. I just couldn't stand rejection, so I pushed you away. I'm so sorry. "What was that?!" He blushes, holding a hand to his mouth. Shit.

"Nagisa, I'm sorry I-"

"Shush! Did you mean that?" He grabs me by the collar and pushes me into the wall I just had him pinned to.

"Every second of it."

"Fine." He lets go of me and dusts himself off. "You can do it again if you would like." He straitens his outfit and waits.

"You aren't mad?!" I step towards him slowly.

"Of course not! I'm ecstatic! I could only wish this would happen! And it did! My dream came true! I can't be mad if is you, Karma Akabane, who just kissed me." He smiles.

"I'm sorry." I feel myself tearing up. "I'm sorry I left you. I'm sorry I pushed myself away. I'm sorry for being so scared. I'm sorry for everything."

"Don't be. Please." He wraps his thin arms around my torso.

"I love you Nagisa."

"I love you too."

A/n I don't like ending chapters like this but I couldn't think of any other way to do it. Sorry. I STILL NEED SUGGESTIONS SO DO THAT PLEASE 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃