Prison AU

"Hey, Akabane, check out the fresh meat." One of my acquaintances points across the room. I follow his finger to a little blue haired boy. Probably some petty theft. Won't stay long.

"I'll go talk to him." I smile. It's quite fun messing with newbies. I sit next to him in the table, studying his form. Sits up strait, dazed out, skinny, from the looks of it. "Hey. You doin alright?" He doesn't respond, opting to continue staring at the tabletop. "You okay?" I nudge him a bit. He swings towards me, stopping halfway.

"Sorry. I'm fine." He resumes his position, holding his own hands under the table.

"Umm okay then. What's your name."

"I'm sorry but do you want to torment me? Or are you not in here for some violence related crime?" He looks me up and down, surprisingly calm looking for his tone.

"Geez, I just wanted to see if you were okay. You looked scared." I stand.

"Why would I be scared of these weaklings?" His mouth turns up as I walk away.

"How was he?" Maehara rolls his eyes.

"You know how. You were watching." I huff, resting against the wall.

"Yea, seems like he doesn't want to trust anyone."

"Yea..." I can't stop thinking about what he said. Weaklings? But he's so small. How could he consider all of these muscle-heads weak? I'll just study him, maybe get some explanation.

I watch as a larger guy approaches the bluenette. Nagisa pays no mind to the man until he is breathing down his neck, to which he calmly replies.

"Would you like something, sir?"

"I didn't know this was a mixed prison, little lady. How are you doing in such a scary place?" The male leans down to whisper to him. I'm gonna have to punch this ass aren't I.

"I'm a boy. Leave me alone." He turns slightly. The mans eyes widen, backing up until he trips. "Run away." The blue haired boy stands, taking a step towards the fallen idiot. He does as commanded, racing towards his friend group.

"That... was... AWESOME! KARMA DID YOU SEE THAT?!" Isogai starts shaking my shoulders.

"Y-yea... I did." I can't help but feel my cheeks get a little redder as I watch him sit back down.

"Cool it lover boy. You can't get a crush on every little thing that comes through here." Maehara leans on my shoulders.

"Shut it. I don't have a crush on him." I shrug him off. Maybe I could go talk to him again. I walk back over.

"Okay. That was the coolest thing I've seen. Ever." He looks over slightly, like he didn't think I was talking to him. "Really. The names Karma." I hold out my hand. He takes it weakly.

"Nagisa." He looks around, noticing the eyes on him. "Why is everyone staring?" He whispers.

"Well you did just take out one of the biggest deals here with a stare." I nudge him lightly.

"I-I'm not one for attention." He stares at the table before shutting his eyes hard and waiting.

"I can take you somewhere less crowded. We'll talk there." I grab his hand. He allows it, following me as I walk past the other boys, who simply thumbs ups. I roll my eyes and continue until we reach a little area where the chain link had broken in the court yard. He stops walking. "You coming?" I smile a little before slipping through, waiting on the other side. He follows cautiously. "We won't get in trouble. Even if we do, you're safe. I'll take the blame and stuff."

"I'm not worried about getting in trouble." He stares at me to imply that I'm the problem.

"Aweee, you scared of me? That's a compliment around here." I wink, following the previously marked path to my hideout. It's a little gap between the courtyard/exercise building and the cafeteria. I enter the three foot space and sit down. He looks at me like I'm crazy until I pat the dirt next to me.

"You know I could be a murderer, right?" He takes a seat.

"You know I could be one too, right?" His eyes narrow but he moves closer anyway.

"Fine. But what are you in for?" Is he just trying to strike a conversation?

"I was in a fight and got carried away. I got this." I lift my shirt a little, showing off a small strait line of pink flesh.

"Stab wound? How deep? Looks like a drunks job if you ask me." He reaches out to touch it, retracting his hand quickly with a blush after my small laugh.

"Yea, you're pretty right about all that. And it went all the way through. I just missed my organs. But you should have seen the other guy. I don't even know if he's out of the hospital yet." I laugh a little.

"Why?" His head tilts.

"Well I've been in here two years and-"

"I mean why did you start fighting him?" He sits directly in front of me.

"I don't know. He was drunk and started to beat up some innocent kid. I just did what the kid wouldn't do."

"Wow."

"I know. What a sob story. But hey, what are you in for?"

"Attempted murder." He smiles, somehow radiating light.

"I don't believe that. Gimme a story." I fake a glare.

"Well... it's sorta part of my job. I was caught in the act. It would be longer if they knew about everyone else." He stares as if he's thinking.

"Hold on. I have to tell my guys. You should meet them!" I stand, pulling him up with me.

"Wow, taking me to meet the family already? Take me to dinner first." He giggles following behind.

A/n HOLY SHIT IM SORRY!!! FINALS SUCK MORE THAN I THOUGHT!! KIIIIIILLL MEEEEE! So I'm making a part two (add that to the number of extra parts I have yet to finish) IM WORKING I SWEAR!! Just...slowly....I'm just working slowly.

I'm just working slowly

I'm working! These should come out soon-ish

I'm working! These should come out soon-ish. I STILL TAKE REQUESTS!!