Candy store

Thanks for the idea 😉

WOOOHOOOO 50 ONESHOTSSSS

I encourage comments and take requests!

Karma POV

"Karma look! It's a candy store! I haven't been here in forever!" He drags me into the rundown place. We went to an abandoned mall to train. We were supposed to find Korosensei but everyone agreed to take some time to explore first.

"Don't eat anything please." I groan at all the sugar.

"Awe come on! It's fun in here!" He pulls me through isles, grabbing some pocky and rice cakes (btw rice cakes are bomb as fuck so eat them) making sure to check the expiration dates.

"It has been closed for over a month now. It doesn't seem like it has been taken care of so you shouldn't eat this." I take what he has in his hands away.

"Hey! Give it back!" I laugh at his attempt to grab it from me.

"No way! Your face is to cute when you're angry like that." I smile, keeping everything out of reach. He huffs and jumps up onto me, knocking me back. I hit a shelf and somehow it wobbles back and nearly falls on us both. Nagisa realizes we might die and grabs the shelf opposite and pulls it, catching the other at the top. I don't know how fate planned it, but now we are stuck under two unstable shelves and between a wall and some rubble that was too high to climb over now.

"A-are we trapped?" Nagisa trembles, holding onto me. He could stand in the small space but Im crouched down so we are face to face

"Are you scared?" I blink. Is this real? Is Nagisa claustrophobic? The only time he even acts slightly worried for himself is when he has to go home.

"No. I'm fine." He sighs and leans against the wall. "Are you okay?" He holds my hand and urges me to sit by him.

"I'm a little annoyed that we can't get out but that's fine. I'm at least stuck in her with a person a like." I sit against the wall.

"Y-you like me?" He squeezes my hand a little harder. I mean- that's not what I meant! I-i like him but-... Okay I like him like that.... but he doesn't like me back! He won't want to be my friend!

"I-!" I'm cut off by the shelves creaking above us. In a split second reaction, I pull nagisa under me and brace for the impact.

"They aren't going to fall." The bluenette whispers after a moment.

"Oh..." I still stay, just in case they did.

"Was your first thought to protect me?" He holds a hand up to my face, pushing hair out of my eyes.

"Umm... I guess it was." I chuckle. He smiles, holding my face once more.

"Thank you, Karma, for everything." He chokes on his words slightly and his hand shakes a little.

"Are you crying?!" I move so he is against the wall but I'm still hovering over him and check his face. There were tears there but he's still smiling.

"Of course I'm fucking crying. I'm scared to death! But... you're with me and that makes everything better." He grabs the front of my shirt and pulls me down so we are face to face. "I love you. Don't forget that. Thank you for protecting my worthless life." He kisses my cheek as sobs start racking his body.

"Akabane-kun! Nagisa-kun! Thank goodness we found you!" Korosensies voice comes through the rubble behind us.

"See, they found us. Everything will be okay now. Please don't cry." I settle him into my lap like a baby. I hear a creak and assume they are moving the shelves. "I love you too, Nagisa."

CRASH!

My neck aches. I'm covered in something warm and sticky. Nagisa is still here but I can't hear him. Please be okay. I'm so tired. I might as well give in and nap...

For all eternity.

A/n #RIP Karma and Nagisa 2016
So hi... sorry for not updating... I've had some serious writers block (which usually doesn't happen because my brain is too everywhere to run out of ideas) and some old bad habits came back (no I don't do drugs or anything illegal) and it's a little hard to focus on school let alone wattpad in my free time. I have quite a few drafts I will be publishing as soon as I finish them. Just a simple reminder that your comments and reads are what make me want to continue writing. I feel like I have ma job to make you happy and provide my readers with content. I hope I'm doing my job. Thank you Cookies.