Angst 6

⚠️ self harm, suicide ⚠️

Karma POV

"Are you bleeding?! That's the bandaid you wouldn't let me take off earlier! What is happening to you?!" I squat by Nagisas hunched form, surrounded by small blades, blood drips and torn apart bandaids.

"Yea, yea. Whatever. Just one question though..." He lazily laughs, rolling his head to meet my gaze. "What's easier to ignore: bandaid or slashes?" He smiles a little. No... You didn't...

I franticly grab his shirt, pulling the sleeves up, showing off an array of cuts. He just does the same drugged looking smile. There must be more.

"Nagisa! Why did you do this?!" I look to find the waistband of his sweatpants soaked in a dark red.

"I don't know. I like pain I guess." He laughs.

"This is no laughing matter! Do you know him much blood you've lost?!"

"Not enough to kill me. Calm down." He pushes himself off the ground. "Just enough to see if I wanna die today or not." He picks up another blade and holds it against the skin on his wrist. I stand, frozen in fear, unable to stop him. He looks up at me and giggles. "Nah. Not today. I won't make you watch that." He ruffles my hair, coating it in blood. "I like you too much for that." He tosses the blade back onto the floor. What just happened?