Magic

"A magic show? Tch, stupid." Karma rolls his eyes. Rio looks over at him with a sly grin as she straightens the chair in front of her so it faces the class.

"I'll need a volunteer from the audience." Her laugh sends shivers down my spine, especially when she looks directly at me. Oh no... I don't want to go up there. "Karma." Oh goodness that's worse.

"I wasn't raising my hand!" He protests, pointing an accusing finger as he stands.

"Well neither was anyone else." She giggles again. I swear those two must be related. He groans but walks up, planting himself in the seat. She gives a satisfied nod and shows the class a small rope.

"This is a trick none of you have ever seen before!" She wraps it around Karma and ties it.

"Hey!" He pushes against his wrappings. Rio puts a hand on his shoulder, squeezing harshly.

"This trick is one that will not only boggle you," She gestures to everyone. "But boggle my volunteer himself!"

"Wait what?-" He looks up at her, frightened.

"I will use this wand," She holds up a measuring stick. "to convince him that he..." She looks around the class, waiting a second until everyone's on the edge of their seats. "loves Nagisa!"

"WHAT?!" She can't make him fall in love with me. He'll never do that!

"That's right. Lets have this little love story unfold." She starts tapping the end on his head.

"If I actually believed in magic, I would be worried right now. But, since I don't, go ahead, try your best." He closes his eyes and leans back in the chair, relaxing. She hits him a little harder. He simply seems annoyed.

"Now I'm, when I give you the word, you'll be utterly in love with your dear friend." She sets down the stick and throws some crushed herbs onto his head. He obviously didn't notice because it landed in his hair lightly. She takes a step back, grabbing a small red bucket, tilting it so the class could see its filled with water. She tiptoes back over to him, pouring it all over his head. "Abracadabra!"

"NAKAMURA!" Karma sputters, shaking his hair. "I knew that was a stupid trick." He hangs his head, seemingly done with everything.

"So, I know you hate me now, but what about Nagisa? Do you feel anything." She hints. He doesn't look up but I can tell his ears have gone red. Is he actually blushing?!

"N-no. Untie me."

"Of course~" She undoes the ropes and hands him a towel. He wraps it around his head and returns to his assigned chair. I keep watching until he looks up at me, blushing wildly. I turn around quickly, attempting to avoid eye contact.

-/-/-

I walk out of school quickly, packing my bag as fast as I could. I don't want to see Karma. Or Nakamura. I've realized by now that it must have been a prank. I'm such an idiot for thinking it could be anything else. She probably figured out how I feel or something. They must've thought this would be funny.

"Nagisa! Nagi, stop running!" Karma. He's chasing me?!

"Leave me alone!" He knows not to mess with people like that!

"It wasn't a joke!" He grabs the strap to my bag, pulling me to a stop. "It was a trick but not a joke."

"You're an idiot and a liar." I pull, hopping to break out of his hold.

"I may be an idiot but I'm not lying. I like you. I'd like to go on a date with you." He grabs tighter, pulling my body backwards into his.

"Then... then you can pick me up tonight. We'll go to your place."

"As you wish."

-/-/-

"Isn't this considered me taking advantage of you?" Karma lays on my lap an I pet his hair.

"Nagisa, this is my free will. You're fine." He laughs a little.

"But, if- Hypotheticaly, if it was magic. Wouldn't that make me horrible?" I really shouldn't be getting anxious about this. It's stupid.

"It would, yes. But it isn't magic. I love you."

"I'm sorry, I'm just not used to you saying that yet." I hold my cheeks, covering my blush.

"Well it's true." Karma sits himself up, turning over onto his knees. "I love you." He rolls his shoulders like a cheetah, moving like one as he crawls towards me. "I love you." He puts a hand on the couch between my legs. "I love you." He snuggles his face in the crook of my neck. "I love you." He leaves a trail of kisses up the side of my neck to my jaw. "I love you." He holds my wrists and pulls them up gently, taking the time when I'm off balance to lay me down. "I love you." He kisses my lips. The first kiss I've ever gotten for love. The first kiss I've ever returned with love.

"I love you too."

A/n I'm sorry I've been working on the Halloween special and stuff and there are so many drafts that are just missing some stuff the flesh them out and make them good enough. So you'll definitely have your special soon! And if you guys ever requested something that you aren't seeing up yet you should remind me with a comment or dm so I can tell you how done it is or isn't.