Some fluffs 4

Karma knocks on the door.

"Can I come in, Nagi?"

"Yea." I hack out. Karma steps into the bathroom, setting a towel down on the counter.

"The bath helping?" Karma walks over with some medicine and soup. I shrug in response. My throat hurts and I want to just be healthy again. "Well is there anything else you want? I could turn on some music for you." He checks my temperature with the back of his hand. I shake no. "More bubbles, your majesty?" He laughs, turning off the running water.

I sink into the frothy mass covering the top of the water. Karma takes the chance to snap a picture before I realize he has his phone out. I groan and jut out my lower lip.

"Don't be so pouty, baby. I just like to have memories of your pretty face looking cute. Even if you're dying from a tiny cough, you still manage to be a sight." He kneels next to the bath, pushing back my hair, leaning in to whisper to me. "You're beautiful." I use the proximity to lean in and give him a peck. "Hey! I don't want to get sick." He laughs and backs up, wiping at his forehead with a towel.

I'd like to make a witty comeback and tell him I'd care for him, but my throat hurts too much. I just hold the side of his jaw, trying to tell him with just my face, the touch of my hand, and by mouthing 'I love you'.

"I love you too."