Yandere Nagisa

"I just mixed up some of her labels! It was a prank. She wasn't meant to get hurt." He shrugs, but within a second his hand is holding his other arm, and his head is tucked down.

"Nagisa, you're lying!" I snap, baring my teeth a little.

"She didn't die, so it's okay!" How is it okay?! She is in the I.C.U!

"Did you apologize?" I grab his arm.

"Not yet..." He mumbles under his breath, hiding his face more as his ears go red from embarrassment or something.

"Then we are leaving." I give him a harsh tug, probably harder than I should have, but pull him towards the door anyway.

"What?" Is he scared of having to face someone he hurt?

"You are visiting her and apologizing." It's the least he could do.

"Okay..."

-/-/-

"Okuda? It's Karma. I brought Nagisa." I push past the door to her room, pulling Nagisa along with me.

"Karma?" She sounds sick, her throat probably hurts from the smoke. I drop Nagisa's hand to grab her bedside.

"Okuda? It's Nagisa. I was the one that messed with your beakers. I'm sorry." He stands beside her, worry in his eyes.

"It's okay. I forgive you." She holds her hand out. He takes it softly.

"Are you feeling any better today?" I step closer to her.

"Yes, it's only some burns. I'll be okay." She smiles up at me, wincing softly. Nagisa drops her suddenly.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go. Get well soon." He smiles before darting out.

"Nagisa!" I shout after him. A soft squeeze of my hand makes me turn back to Okuda.

"Go after him."

"I'll come back." I give her hand a squeeze and she nods softly, tilting her head towards the door. I move her arm to lay across her stomach before running out.

-/-/-

I find Nagisa out in the parking lot with some older kids. They're smoking?!

"Nagisa!" He turns around, looking bored, and raises an eyebrow.

"Hold on buddy, is this the guy?" One of the taller ones drops his cigarette, stepping on it as he moves towards me.

"It's okay, I got it." Nagisa puts a hand out to stop him from moving any closer, offering his rolled piece of death as he steps away, which the tall boy takes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He ran away from someone he hurt to smoke?! He just hums and shrugs, staying by my side as we walk back towards the building. "Nagisa you weren't in there for a full minute-"

"She said she forgave me." He cuts me off.

"That is not a reason to leave that quick."

"I said sorry. I did what you asked."

"I can't believe you right now, who are these people? Since when do you do drugs?!"

"Don't talk to me like I'm your girlfriend. Go back to her. She misses you."

"Was that weed?"

"I really don't know and I really don't care."

"What the hell has gotten into you?"

"What the hell has gotten into you? You and Okuda aren't even dating, so fucking chill."

"She is still my friend and I care about her!"