Drunk Karma

A/n OKAY *claps* this gets a little fluffy BUT NO SMUT just make out sessions and stuff. Sorry if I'm bad at writing them. Dialogue that is underlined is random people from class talking.

Karma POV

I don't even want to go to this reunion. We are all adults. We have jobs, families. Except for a select few. Me being one of them. I mean, I have a job, I just never found the right person to settle with. Not that I'm surprised.

I stare at the full glass of wine sitting in front of me. I sip it slowly as people start trickling into the old school building. I was about to pick up and leave but some blue hair catches my eye. Nagisa.

To be honest, I haven't talked to him in forever. I really miss my best friend. I grab another drink out of the cooler and walk over to him.

"KARMA!" He smiles and bounds out of the crowd to jump hug me. I hug back tightly. Man, I wish I could stay like this for awhile. Just to forget my worries and have a friend. I wish he was just this close all the time! I could see his smiling face after work and we could talk over dinner- did I just plan my life with Nagisa? I didn't even realize other people were talking to me. I let go of him and start to pay attention.

"I missed you." He smiles at me again before getting absorbed by the blob of old classmates.

---------

After a couple of hours and a few casual drinks, somebody decided it would be a great idea to bust out the shots. So most of us are hanging out and just talking.

"So Karma!" I jump at the sudden words. I turn to see Nagisa sitting next to me. "What have you been up to?"

"Mostly work. You?"

"Mostly trying to avoid being killed by my students." He shrugs, still smiling.

"There's probably a story there." I chuckle.

"Well I'll tell it to you later. I wanted you to come over to socialize! We are all playing games here. Come on!"

"Fine." I chuckle at his childish behavior. I wonder what he will say if he gets drunk.

In the circle people were playing a weird version of truth or dare mixed with would you rather. From what I see the rules are:

Truth: You answer a would you rather question

Dare: You must do the last would you rather you picked

But wether you got truth or dare was decided by a spinner and the would you rathers were all folded in a large bowl. Oh, and you keep the slips of paper you picked. (A/n just came up with that btw o(`ω' )o)

"Do I have to play this?" I grumble, not wanting to sit on the floor, nor talk to people.

"Well you are too drunk to drive home so you have to wait for a DD to be available anyway. While you're here you might as well socialize."

"Fiiiine." I sit down and everybody immediately turns to me.

"KARMAAAAS TUUUURN!"

"Your first turn is always truth so don't worry." Nagisa whispers next to me. I roll my eyes and pick a paper.

"Read it out loud!"