Ever think...?

I just watched Episode 8 Season 11 of supernatural and there was a game going on the entire time. Lets see how I do with a karmagisa-ifyed version.

Nagisa POV

"Hey Karma."

"Hm?"

"Ever think about being normal?" I sit next to him, petting his hair.

"No. 'Normal' is boring. I like it crazy, with the killing and fighting." He smiles, probably thinking about murder right now.

-/-/-

"Hey nagi?"

"What?"

"Ever think about running away?" He turns his head towards me, the autumn leaves crunching under his head.

"Yea." I sigh, staring up at the trees. "If nobody likes us here what's the point. We could go somewhere where nobody could find us. You?"

"I like that idea."

-/-/-

Karma POV

"Ever think you might be gay?" I turn towards the cooking bluenette.

"W-what?!" He turns, nearly knocking over the boiling pot.

"Ever think you're gay?" I smirk, holding his chin so he can't look away.

"M-maybe..."

"Good." I smile and lock my lips with his, lifting him so his legs rest at my waist.

-/-/-

"Ever think I love you?" I dip the bluenette, causing his white dress to flare up in the wind.

"I do." He smiles.

A/n Umm.... So this happened. I hope you like it! Btw if you watch supernatural and don't ship destiel... I'm so sorry. Nothing else is compatible or still alive by season 11... sorry I ruined your dreams... But really, I'm not one to force ships but there is honestly nothing left other than crack ships and destiel oh and y'know LUCIFER.