1. new boys?

A/n please enjoy and expect songs from different artists, this song is called what am i to you by history.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was walking in the school hallways with hoseok,and seokjin (we call him jin for short) like always when we heard people whispering about some one or some people. Obviously it wasnt us cause we are just the shy,quiet ones who keep to themselves but we are okay with that. I turned to one of the boys beside us which happened to be someone i was quite close to.

"Hey Chanyeol." I said and greeted him with a smile. He gladly returned it.

"Hey Jungkook,hoseok and jin" He said as he addressed me and the other two before turning back to me.

"Have you heard of the new kids in school,cause i heard from taeyeon that they are insanely hot and badass looking but mainly hot. But there are 4 of them and have you seen baekhyun, oh his voice is so beautiful and he is so hot and adorable at the same time. " He asked going into his dream world of probably Baekhyun ,baekhyun and oh look thats new- wait no its baekhyun again.

"No we havent actually. And no we haven't seen your perfect god like baekhyun" I asked with a surprised look on my face which slowly turned into a look of annoyance.

"Hey Kookie its great that your talking to your friend and hearing about those guys but can we please go, the teacher will be here any minute." Jin said as he pulled me into the classroom by my sleeve. I waved goodbye to Chanyeol and he was standing there with a hand over his mouth clearly snickering to himself.

I was at my desk with jin and hoseok around me when I saw the teacher come in with 3 new students. I looked over at hoseok who looked back at me.

"I thought there were meant to be 4 of them" I quietly asked before turning my attention to the 3 new boys which chanyeol was right, they do look badass.

I looked at the teacher then at them and noticed the main one in the middle stare at me. I gulped hard as I felt my throat become dry.

"Class here are the new students, erm.... Uuuh " she said lazily as she began to scratch the back of her head. Why do we still have her as a teacher she doesn't give two shits about her class I thought with disgust.

"Fuck it" she continued to say as she sat on her desk and slouched.

"Boys introduce yourselves then sit back down and after that class have a free period but don't leave the classroom. " she said as she got up and walked round her desk before sitting on her chair and propping her feet up on the desk. I adverted my eyes away from the teacher onto the boys who looked very....... Scary?

The one who was looking at the me previously decided to speak up.

"Right first things first, my names Kim Taehyung." He said while looking directly into my classmates eyes.

This is what the scary one looked like this