14. ready...

Last chapter was confusing so basically Taemin is jungkooks dad but is called mum (just like with kyungsoo and taehyung) and taemin is the vampire queen as jungkooks other dad(mister mystery....which only i,as the author, know about muwahahahaha) is the vampire king.

No one POV

Taemin stood on a stage made of wood and looked over everyone as they were arriving. On the left side were the devils which consisted of Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon-with Jin even though Jin isnt a devil,Kai, Kyungsoo, Suho, Lay, CL (writer takes breath),Bom, Dara, Minzy, HyunA and Taeyeon. On the right side were the vampires which were Tao, Jungkook, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jisoo, Lisa, Jennie, Rose, Sanha, Moonbin, Irene, Joy, Yeri, Seulgi, Wendy and Sehun with Luhan beside him. (Alot i know, dont hastle me)

"Okay hi everyone." Taemin started. In response, he only got groans and a few hey's here and there. He gulped and took a breath before addressing them once again.

"Some of you might not remember me as it has been a long time but hope fully you all know what is happening with the vampires in our land." Taemin said looking around. He looked towards Jungkook who gave him a thumbs up and smiled in which Taemin gladly returned. Taemin looked back at his audience and cleared his throat.

"I am Taemin... Lee Taemin and a few days ago i managed to escape from the place where Kris had kept me captive. Yesterday i met my son who i haven't seen since he was a toddler, he has taken on his adopted family's name and became Jeon." Taemin said as everyone in front of his seemed to finally understand.

"Queen Taemin?" Sanha asked scratching his neck and looking at Moonbin beside him. Taemin nodded and smiled softly.

"No way... I used to watch the king and queen on tv cause of their tv show with their son." Lisa gasped. Taemin smiled and motioned for Jungkook to join him on stage.

"Im glad you remember and this is my son Jungkook and i should probably add that he was awakened by a devil-" Taemin said before he got cut off.

"TAEHYUNG."

"MAN WYD?"

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS TAEHYUNG?"

"AISH THAT STUPID KID."

"Technically it wasnt his fault, it was min-"

"SHUT IT KAI NO ONE CARES."  Sehun shouted as people then started insulting both Taehyung and Sehun. Sehun because he just insulted a member  of royalty.

After minutes of arguing they settled down. Taemin was drinking some banana milk while Jungkook was  eating some lamb skewers that Yoongi gave him. Minzy coughed to grab their attention as they were still eating with people watching them. Taemin looked up to see everyone staring at him. He drank the last of his banana milk and place the empty bottle beside him and stood up. He looked down next to him to see Jungkook still eating. He chuckled and cleared his throat.

"As you all know, Kris has become a real threat to us all and its getting difficult to reason with him as Tao is usually the only person he listens too.Irene came back with her 4 other friends as they couldnt bare it and they said that his is planning on an attack on Jungkook and his friends encluding the human ones and devil ones." Taemin said as he took a breath.

"Know for people who might be thinking 'why dont we just get the vampire king', its not that simple. I know for a fact that he has more guards and more security around him because he is the vampire king of course." Taemin said looking around at everyone.

"But why didnt he just escape with you and why didnt you help him if you saw him?" Luhan asked making alot of people nod their heads in agreement.

"Because throughout those painful 15 years, i only got to see him once every 6 months and that was only for 2 hours.I dont know the exact location of his whereabouts because every time i got taken their, they always put a blindfold round my eyes." Taemin said remembering those terrible times.

"What do you want us to do about it? i mean we need our king and queen back and im sure the vampires are willing to risk their lives for him." Xiumin asked getting a few nods from the vampires. Taemin smiled at him and mouthed a thank you in which xiumin smiled and nodded his head.

"Okay this is a very dangerous plan as we all know how strong Kris has become,so with that said im asking you to please join me in stopping Kris  and if you wouldnt like helping them please leave now." Taemin said confidently as he watched some people leaving.

"Right okay so that leave us withTaehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon,Jin ,Kai, Kyungsoo, Suho, Lay, CL, Dara, Minzy, Tao, Jungkook, Xiumin, Chen , Lisa, Jennie, Sanha, Moonbin, Irene, Joy, Yeri, Seulgi, Wendy, Sehun and Luhan. 27 left not bad." Taemin said looking at the people in front of him.

"Right lets start with the plan. Yeri honey come bring that lay out that you were working on earlier over here please." Taemin asked the younger girl. He brought a bench from a corner of the warehouse to where the others were. He placed it down and sat down then motioned for the others to join him. Yeri came back with the design and sat down next to Irene who scruffled her hair as she smiled.

"Okay. Plan A: We go to the castle and we try to get Tao to talk to Kris again but i doubt that will happen. Plan B: We go in two seperate groups. one group on attack on Kris and his guards and force him to stop while the other team go and try to rescue the king then bring him back to fight with us. okay?" Taemin asked around the table.

"Any questions?" Taemin asked as he then saw Lay put his hand up.

"Who are the groups gonna be?" Lay asked hugging Suho. (Sulay ayyyy)

"Good question. Group A will have Yoongi, Jimin, Lisa, Jennie, Irene, Taehyung, Jungkook, Sanha, Sehun,Kai, Yeri, Irene, Tao, CL and Sehun. Group B will be me, Namjoon, Kyungsoo, Suho, Lay, Minzy, Dara, Xiumin, Chen, Moonbin, Joy, Seulgi and Wendy." Taemin finished off as he then saw Sehun and Namjoon glaring at them.

Taemin sighed and closed his eyes for a couple seconds then opened them again.

"Sehun, Namjoon I'm sorry but Luhan and Jin wont be able to come. And before you ask why, it's for their safety, don't forget that they are still only human. Luhan and Jin im sorry to do this too you, i hope you understand." Taemin said sincerly as he kept apologising.

"No, Taemin its fine. Me and Luhan will be fine, we can stay at Namjoons or Sehuns and watch some films and prepare food for your arrival back." Jin said happily. Taemins eyes widened and his mouth went agape.

"Really? You're fine with it and are willing to make us food for when we come?" Taemin asked, wondering if what he said was right. Jin and Luhan smiled and nodded. Taemin literally jumped out his seat and hugged Jin and Luhan each in turn.

"Okay mum i think its time to get our positions for the plan out." Jungkook said gently pulling Taemin by the shirt back down.

*********************************************************

hope you liked,sorry i took long to post but im back at school.

yall should watch Time Raiders, it has luhan in and its amazing