Part 2 (28)

Jungkook POV

It all happened too fast. I-i don't even know what happened. But all I know is that Taehyung is unconscious in my arms,blood spilling from his neck which had two punctured holes in.

"Oh fuck..." I whispered, staring down at the lifeless figure. With his soft lips parted and his breathing gentle, I took in his gentle features and realised at that moment, I think I might love a demon. Oh god,how could I have hated him in the first place? I asked myself,closing my eyes and taking a deep breath in before gently releasing it.

I picked up his body in my hands and walked him to the bathroom then set him gently down beside the bathtub. Turning the hot water on,I made it so it was a nice temperature for a devil. I placed my fingers on the bottom of his shirt,hesitant if I should really take his shirt off let alone his trousers next.

I moved quickly, his shirt and trousers crumbled up on the floor and i gently dipped his body into the water while reaching for the towel. Placing the towel in the water, I started dabbing it over the mark on him trying to get the dried up blood off.

His body twitched as he let out a small groan,scaring me half to death. I panicked, not know what to do. I stared at him,waiting for him to move again.

"It's rude to stare." Taehyung said,his husky voice sending shivers through my body. His eyes opened and I sat down.

No one POV

They both stared at each other before a shot of pain went from Taehyungs neck round his body making his hand shoot up and place his hand against it. Jungkook watched in horror as he saw a trickle of blood escape the wound on Taehyungs neck causing him to want to taste the devils rich and fine blood.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung breathed out. "What are you doing..." His voice being lost in the silence as the younger had his hand round Taehyungs neck with his fangs exposed,threatening to pierce the other side of his neck. Jungkook blinked, not knowing how he got there. He moved his head back so he was face to face with the other with his hand still at the back of his neck.

They stared into each others eyes,lost in the orbs they once hated. Taehyungs eyes flicked down too Jungkook pink lips,thinking of kissing them while biting the bottom of his lip unconsciously. He looked back at Jungkooks eyes to find them on his own lips.

Taehyung lifted his hand and placed it gently on the back of the youngers neck before taking one last look at the others lips. Taehyung slowly moved his head towards Jungkook as the other went to meet him halfway.

Taehyung POV

I moved my head gently towards Jungkook,my heart beating out of my chest. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips being placed onto my own as our lips moved passionately against one another. I ran my hand through his soft locks, grabbing onto them and bringing his face closer as my other hand had taken a grip on his shirt reminding me that I have no shirt on.

We broke apart. Forehead against forehead as we looked at each other through half lidded eyes before closing them and continuing on.

The kiss became hotter and more impatient as I tugged on Jungkooks shirt,taking it off as best as I could as I was still in the bath and he was on the other side. I broke away,standing up and stepping onto the mat before watching Jungkook stand as well.

He grabbed my face and smashed our lips together as I turned us and backed up so I was up against the bathroom door. Jungkook grabbed my right leg and lifted it around his body as he broke the kiss and moved down to my neck, biting and sucking on the skin making me moan in pleasure.

The next hour became a blur as Jungkook tried to put his dick up my nostril.........

Jk,Jungkook made his mark on me as i did to him, the dirty wasn't done.

***********************
Sorry idek how that came to happen.

Yo like idk where this is going but here have some taekook.

All I have to say is I'm sorry for the last part.