15. Set....

Taemin's POV

i spread the castle design out on the table and grabbed a stick from the floor. I looked up and looked at everyones faces. this is a dangerous mission . I thought looking at everyones faces.

"Alright so if and when plan a doesnt work, group a will go into two parts, part 1 will come in and wait over here." I said using the stick and pointing it to the left side of the castle.

"group a part 2, will go over the other side and when you go into position, put your strongest people at the start and and weakest behind because that way we will have more time and its just better in my opinion, you get me?" I asked looking around at the nodding heads.

"Group b, we wont be with group a as we will already start with trying to find my husband. Their is a forest near by the castle so if we scout outside the castle first then try the forest okay?" I asked my group, they nodded their heads in reply.

"Mum what's my dads name?" Jungkook asked as he tugged on my shirt. I ruffled his hair and smiled at him.

"His name is-"

"SEHUN STOP IT." Luhan yelled, prying Sehun off of him.

"Baby deer why not? I just want a hug." Sehun pouted. I stared at them amusingly.

"If you wanted to hug then why did you pinch ma butt?" Luhan asked getting up from his seat and going over to Tao and hugging him instead of Sehun. Luhan stuck his tongue out at Sehun while snuggling into Tao's hug more.

"Lulu why you so mean? I thought i was your little baby sehunnie and you're my little baby deer....but no, n-not any more i see." Sehun said faking tears and sobs. I looked over at Luhan and noticed his face go soft as soon as Sehun hung his head down. Luhan bit on his bottom lip. Well know we all know what's gonna happen.I thought to myself. Luhan stood up and walked back over to Sehun, i saw smirking as he heard Luhan approaching him.

Jungkook tugged at my shirt again and i turned my head to him pointing at something in the distance. I squinted my eyes to see what i was but i couldnt see anything.

"Jungkook what is it?" I asked turning my head back to him and resting my head on his head and playing with a few strands of his hair.

"Taehyung." He said and looked towards me. I turned to where he was pointing and saw a figure of someone but i couldn't see at it was getting darker.

"Go ask him what wrong,okay honey?" I asked as he groaned but then nodded and stood up. He walked towards him and i turned my attention to hunhan when i saw Sehun pinning Luhan to the floor.

Jungkook POV

I made my way out towards Taehyung and watched him sit on the floor as i slowly made my way over to him. I stopped a few feet away and looked back debating whether to go back or not.

"What do you want bunny?" a voice said making me jump a little. I walked over to him and sat down next to him but not too close otherwise that would be weird.

"Y-you looked sad and I-I was wondering if you were okay." I said mentally slamming my head into a tree because i stuttered for some reason. He nodded his head and sighed.

"Yea I'm fine just a bit skeptic about this mission." He said bringing his knees up to his chest and resting his head on them. He looked and me and I looked back at him. We locked eye contact but immediately looked away.

"Why do you care anyway?" He asked coldly, turning his attention to me. 

"Just wondering and anyway its not like i wanted too, I got told to come see if your sorry ass was okay and clearly you're fine so ill be leaving now." I said adding a little bit of sass into it. I got up and walked back to the others.