Part 1(28)

Jungkook walked the streets of Seoul,his hood up as he sniffed the air,finding a small scent of something beautiful. As he walked the strench became stronger,making Jungkook lift his head for any sign of the owner of that delicious blood. He kept walking, dodging cars and swerving through crowds of people that filled the walkway. His fangs poked at his gums as the smell filled his nose and he picked up his pace only to find the smell coming from Taehyungs house.

Jungkook piddled through his pockets as he stood on the porch trying to find the keys. After a few more minutes he lifted his hand out his pocket with his keys planted safely in his palm. As he opened the door he was met with a cold aura,the smell guiding him upstairs. Making his way upstairs,he listened as the creaking from the stairs as they echoed through the empty house.

Jungkook POV

I stood in front of the door,my blood circulating through my veins giving me a hungry rush. I placed my hand on the door handle and twisted it,pulling it towards me and taking a few steps in.

"There it is." I breathed out,closing my eyes as I deeply inhaled,feeling as though I could taste blood on the tip of my tongue. I opened my eyes again, looking at the brown haired boy flipping through magazines with his earphones in on full volume. I looked at his neck and could almost see the blooding traveling round his body and oh how good it looks. Shuffling forward I stood behind Taehyung, his slow breathing making me want to taste his blood so much.

I gotta pretend that I just came in.

I gotta make this right.

Taking a few steps back so i was next to the door, I knocked loudly three times making sure there was a little bit of a sound over his music. Now for a delightful meal. I thought to myself as I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder which made him jump a little. I watched as he turned the music off and pulled the plugs from his ears.

"Erm ........hi?" He asked with a confused face. I smiled at him and sat on his bed next to where he was sitting. Patting the space beside me, Taehyung stood up and placed himself comfortably against his head board with a pillow on his lap.

"So I've been thinking," I started,"about us,I mean." Taehyung looked at me puzzled before slowly nodding. I shuffled closer to him as he did the same. "I realized I liked you, and I'm not sure if you do as well but.......I just- I felt something when we kissed those two times." I finished off,my face already burning from embarrassment and hunger. The bed dipped and I felt a hand crawl to my right knee.

"Look at me." Taehyung said quietly, his deep voice running through my ears. I turned my head slowly and was greeted with a hand under my chin. I stared into his eyes, captured his dark and daring orbs.

"Maybe this will answer your question." Taehyung said as brought his face closer to mine and-

*********************************
Ha fuck you

Jk love you.

Thanks for almost 10k and sorry for the slow updates,I got things in my life happening and it's meh.