4. storys told

Jin's POV

Im walking towards hunhan cafe with my head phones is playing g-dragon one of a kind. (in media)

I arrived at the enterance for hunhan cafe and put my headphones inside my jean pocket and entered. I walked up to the counter to see my friend sehun cleaning a glass. He noticed my presence and smiled at me.

"You alright jin,what can i get cha" he said in a calm happy voice.

"Hey sehun,can i have a strawberry milkshake and hows luhan cause he hasnt been at school has he?" i asked as i watched him make my milkshake.

"He came down with a cold so its me taking care of him with me,chen and xiumin taking over most duties in the cafe while he's gone" sehun said as he calculated how much itll be.

"oh well tell him i sent my wishes" i said as sehun held up three fingers indicating how much it was. i gave him 3,000 won and bid my goodbye to him and went to take a seat near the window in the corner.

I was quietly sipping away at my milkshake when namjoon seated himself across from me.

"Hey" he said.I waved my hand as i was still sipping my milkshake.

"so you want me to recap what i am and whats what basically." he asked as i slowly nodded.

"okay, so there are devils and vampires in the world AND before you ask anything no im not joking cause i am a devil just like taehyung and the yoonmin couple." he said as i just widened my eyes.

"annnnd...come on namjoon i know you arent telling me everything."i said as i could feel him become tense.

"okay but please jin dont tell anyone especially jungkook" he said.

"of course but why jungkook" i asked with a confused expression.

"because he is a vampire but not just any old vampire,he is a vampire prince but he cant be told until his stepdad tells him about vampires and what happened to jungkooks dad cause his dad got slain-" he said and took a deep breath.

"by a vampire even though jungkooks biological father was a vampire king it is still a huge crime in the vampire world. He got killed cause he had a kid with a human which is jungkooks mum." he said as he took my drink and took a sip before replacing it back in front of me.

"But that's only rumours,no one actually knows what happened to Jungkooks parents or the so called daughter as the story has been told so many times that its been changed so much and only some parts are true but I don't know which parts."

"telling him what might've happened to his dad will be difficult though" i said as i remembered what happened to jungkook.

"what do you mean" namjoon asked.

"okay let me explain. Jungkooks adopted parents always fight and it usually results in jungkook coming to school the next day crying. Also he had an older sister who died but it is yet to be known how she died to jungkook." i said as i tried to remember what was said.

"That must have been jeon hyeon min who died 5 years ago from childbirth cause she was pregnant with a vampire and neither of them managed to survive past a day." namjoon said to me as he placed his hands on the table.

"i think thats it now" i said as put my hands on the table. I looked up at namjoon and smiled as he smiled back at me.

"Im so happy i got to see you again Jin,honestly i dont know what would have happened it didnt find you in time" namjoon smiled which then turned into a smirk. Oh great,whats he thinking now? I asked myself.