25.problems n feelings

Meanwhile.. (i'm a cunt i know)

Yeri Pov

I sat in front of Jungkook as he held his head in his hands and groaned again. I sighed and poked him on the head,making him look up at me.

"Okay so what exactly are you trying to do?" I asked, as i watched him roll around on the bed we sat on. He groaned and was pretending to cry,making me roll my eyes.

"I don't know....Yeri help meeeeeee." He whined,dragging the 'e' out. I sighed again and he groaned...again. Jungkook lied on his front and put his head into the pillow.

"How can help you when i don't even know why you are being like this?" I asked getting annoyed. I watched the boy in front of me have a small tantrum. He looked at me then grabbed my shoulders, looking into my eyes with determination.

"Yeri,I think i might like Taehyung." Jungkook said seriously as i just started at him in complete shock, i mean yea it isn't that much of a surprise but i didnt think he was making a fuss over something so stupid. I closed my eyes and scratched my head. Re-opening my eyes, Jungkook was staring at me,probably hoping for me to help in some way.

"What do you want me to do about it and how are you so sure?" I asked him, making sure that he actually likes him and isn't just confused. Watching Jungkook made me think of a typical high school girl from a kdrama,honestly so annoying. He looked at me then looked at the wall in front of him.

"Whenever I'm around him, he makes me all hot and bothered and even though i try to hide it or stop my feelings....I-I just can't get him out of my head, its like he is invading my thoughts and punishing me for thinking of something that isn't him." He said as he looked down at his lap. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him, letting him know that I understood and am there for him. After a few seconds, I felt my shirt slowly become a little wet as soft sobs erupted from the male, making me pull him closer to me. I stroked his head and kept a hold of him until I couldn't hear him crying anymore.

Unwrapping my arms from him, I placed him carefully in the bed and pulled the cover over him before waking my way out of the room, not forgetting to say goodnight and turn the light off. I  started walking towards the front door.

"Right Yeri, as the second maknae here, you must make your friend happy," I stopped at the door "Yeri, fighting!"  i said as i opened the door and walked out, ready to find my victim.

Kai POV

Sitting on the sofa of mine and Kyungsoo's house, I scrolled through my social media before stopping at a particular photo of a familiar male. I looked through the account and realised that this male was close in the area and could cause serious problems. As Kyungsoo came in from the kitchen from cleaning away our food, I motioned him over to the seat next to me.....NEXT TO ME,but what does he do? He decides to sit on my lap instead.

"What is it babe?" He asked,snuggling into my chest as he brought the blanket from beside me,and dropped it over himself. I chuckled at his cuteness and stroked his hair before handing him my phone with the picture. He examined the photo and looked at a few more before looking up at me with fear in his eyes. Handing me back my phone, he snuggled further into my chest as he played with his fingers.

"What does this mean? Why are they here but why is he here mainly? I thought he never wanted to see anyone of us, not even his own family." Kyungsoo said quietly as he played with a loose string from my jumper. I held his head and played with a few strands between my  fingers.

"I don't know. But hey, i think we should tell Taemin and Minho as well as the people who live there,meaning Tao and Kris." I said as i leaned down and kissed the top of his head,breathing in the scent of strawberries. Kyungsoo hummed and slightly nodded as he body became relaxed and i could feel his heart beat slow down at a calm rate. I looked over his head and saw that his eyes were closed.

"Why are you so cute? Even when you sleep, man I'm lucky." I muttered as i lifted him up and started on my journey to our room.

**************************

775 words, rip like my writing style has changed.

Sorry i dont update much, this story probably doesnt even make sense anymore.