6.

Not proof read sorry for mistakes.
******************************

Taehyung's POV

I walked into my room recalling the events in my head that happened only a few hours ago. I sat on my bed with my head resting in my hands thinking about what to do.

I mean i havent seen my parents in forever so i guess i could see them.

I stood up and rung my dad (or should i say lucifer) to ask him to teleport me. I know im not that strong tho im a devil prince so shut up *pout*

I waited and the other line picked up.

"Hey son,whats up?" My dad asked.

"Can you teleport me please cause i have something to tell you and dad and i wanna come home." I asked knowing he would say yes.

"Yea sure." He said.

(10 mins later)

I finally arrived at hell. And yes it did take 10 minutes because its quite far away.

I stood on the door step of the mansion and knocked on the door. It opened and i immediatly got hugged by my dad.

"Oh my babys back" he said stroking my hair and pulling me inside and closing the door. We walked near towards the kitchen and i smelt a faint auroma of bacon with eggs and chips (fries cause mate im british)

I stopped as i watched my dad furiously walking to my other dad.

"KAI WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT EATING THE FOOD WHEN I HAVENT EVEN FINISHED COOKING?" He screamed and picked up a roll of foil and started hitting my dad with it.

"KYUNGSOO IM SORRY ILL NE-oh hey taehyung how yo- KYUNGSOO STOP"He yelled turning to me then picking kyunsoo up and taking him towards the lounge before placing him on the sofa. I laughed as i watched my parents mess around.

"I can walk to the couch on my own thank you" my dad said as he pouted and crossed his arms.

"Oh yea i was meant to talk to you" i said taking a seat across from them.

"Go on" Satansoo or should i say basically my mum said (gonna call kyungsoo mum for taehyung now)

"Erm....the vampire king kinda know nows he's a a vampire now." I said staring at my lap.

"And how and what caused this?" Dad asked concerned. I pointed at myself. My mum sighed and stood up and made his way to me. Ah shit,im fucked now. I thought mentally slapping myself.

"You better explain young man" my mum said and slapped the back of my head. I held my head and started explained.

You know how it happened so i dont have to explain again.

I finished my explanation and looked at my parents who only stares at me.

"Are you gonna say something?" I asked eagerly. Eomma stood up and walked out the room. He came back with a wooden utensil in his hand. Both me and my dad looked at eachother.

"Boy you better run" Appa said looking at me as i stood up and moved away. I started walking backwards as satansoo was walking forward. I turned and ran for the backdoor out to the garden.

"MUM IM SORRY,PLEASE DONT HURT ME" I pleaded as i looked back at my mum while still running.

"COME HERE KID,DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A VAMPIRE IS AWOKEN BY A DEVIL?" My mum shouted.

What happens when a vampire is awoken by a devil? I thought which made me stop.

"Mum what does hap-ouch" I said as i was being kept in a headlock and hit repeatedly on the head by a wooden spoon.

"Kyungie let him go and lets tell him" Dad said as his was leaning on the door frame of the back door. (Ill call kyunsoo and kai mum and Dad)

Mum nodded and brought me inside to the lounge.

"Muuuuuuum please let go of my ear." I pleaded tapping on his hand. Luckily he let go and i held onto my ear while muttering curse words at him.

Dad came and sat down across from us and sighed.

"You're such a silly boy. But then its my fault for not telling you." Dad said.

"Do you wanna explain to me yet or nah?" I asked laying back into the sofa.

"Do you wanna stop being a bitch or are you gonna be quiet?" Dad muttered which mum heard.

"What the frick frack tick tack nick nack paddy wack quarter back double hack guy named jack did you just say kai?" Mum said slowly turning into satansoo. I moved over to mum and hugged him which seemes to calm him down slightly.

"Okay dad just tell me cause you know how mum is in his satansoo mode." I said still huggin mum.

"I'll skim over it. Soon as so you made him angered and awoken,only you can calm him down and he will try to do things as his body isnt controlled by his mind. Lets call it vampire instinct,now this is very harmful to a devil prince because its as if the two of you are attached by stringe except its a lifeline and if you two are seperated then you die." Dad said casually as if he just went to the store and got a healthy soul for a snack.

"So basically you're saying we need eachother to live?" I asked kinda confused. Dad nodded and looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

"Time for bed son." He said using his power to teleport me upstairs.

"But dad."i whined through teleporting.

"Not buts boi." He shouted from downstairs.

******************************
Boi has uploaded two chapters today. (16/10/16)

The other chapter was for a skydragon ff. (Skydragon-Cl and GD)