22.

No POV

It's been a week since their return and everything is normal,well Yeri, Seulgi and Joy moved to the school that the others where at and they were now living with Taehyung's parents.

Taehyung ran his hand through his locks as he paced back and forth through the halls of the school waiting for Jae Hee to get to him as it was lunch. The boy played with the bottom of the scarf that was hung round his neck,and tapped his foot on the ground impatiently. He stopped and got out his phone to text her but if on cue, Jae Hee arrived looking very annoyed.

"What do you want?" She asked and she looked away from Taehyung and crossed her arms over her chest. Taehyung looked at her and furrowed his eye brows.

"Look I know you like me but just stop. I don't like you nor will i ever." Taehyung said as he raised his voice a little. Jae hee looked at him and gaped her mouth a little before closing it and smirking.

"Let's just wait okay,I'll make you fall for me,either by emotions or force but it will happen." Jae hee said as she walked off but turned round to wave. Fucking dickhead. Taehyung thought as he stormed off. Jae Hee has always been over him and his group since they got there and honestly it was annoying him.

Taehyung stormed round to behind the school but stopped as he heard faint cries coming from a part of the school the teachers didn't know about. He walked closer to the noise and hid behind a tree to see that it was Oh Jung Ho. Taehyung couldn't see the victims face but was reluctant to see Jung Ho moved to the side and started pointing his finger at the boy whose head was facing the now bloody grass below him.

Kookie. Taehyung thought as he saw the boy lift his head. Taehyung gasped at the bruises covering his face and the cuts running along his cheek. He could see the tears threatening to spill out of Jungkook's eyes. Punches and kicks flew towards Jungkook as he was hunched over,trying to stop the pain. Taehyung could help it anymore,he waked out from the tree and walked towards Jung Ho.

"Yo Taehyung,wanna help? You've helped the last couple times before you left for a while."Jung Ho said as he looked down on Jungkook who wiped the back of his hand over his bottom lip before examining it. Taehyung nodded ,while Jung ho stood back from them, and crouched down beside Jungkook who looked at Taehyung in return. Taehyung grabbed the back of Jungkooks head and brought his head closer so that he ear was next to Taehyung's lips.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this but you gotta trust me okay. Pretend that i'm hurting you because honestly I don't want to hurt you Kookie." Taehyung whispered and Jungkook just looked at his lap. Taehyung stood up and pretended to throw punches and kicks towards Jungkook who pretended to be hurt by them. A smirk rolled onto Jung Ho's face as he called Taehyung to stop then walked over to Jungkook and threw him some insults before saying goodbye to Taehyung then walking away,satisfied with his result.

Taehyung immediately couched down to Jungkook's height and putting his hand underneath his chin and lifting it so they were facing each other. Jungkook stared into Taehyung's dark brown eyes unaware that tears were running down his face until Taehyung cupped his face and used his thumbs to wipe his tears. Jungkook looked towards the ground,embarrassed that he was crying in front of the one person he never thought would see him cry.

"Bab- I mean Jungkook." Taehyung said as he corrected himself. Jungkook looked back into Taehyung's eyes then lunged himself into the other for a hug. Taehyung fell back with Jungkook on top of him with his head resting on his chest and his arms round the older boys waist. Taehyung replied to the youngers sudden hug and wrapped his arms round Jungkook and let his hands rest on the small of his back.

Jungkook looked up and wiped his tears. Taehyung looked down at him then sat up right,neither of them saying anything. The older brought his hand up to Jungkooks lips,wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth.They sat there,staring at each other like nothing around them mattered but in that moment,nothing did matter to them. They looked into each others eyes,flicking to their lips from time to time,then they leaned into....closer.....closer until they felt the others soft lips against their own.

They would have gone further but stopped as a cough was heard behind them. They broke apart and Taehyung took the scarf from his neck and gave it to the younger so he could hide the bruises the bully inflicted on him. Jungkook looked at him as he recieved the scarf and smiled innocently before wrapping the scarf round his neck and turning to the younger girl in front of him.

"TAEHYUNG,YOU'RE MEANT TO SET AN EXAMPLE FOR ME......I'm only young." Yeri shouted as she stood there with her hand on her hips. Taehyung walked up to her and hugged her then pulled away and smiled.

"Sorry Yer. I didn't think you would come to this part of school." Taehyung said as Yeri just stood there and pouted. She looked behind Taehyung to see that it was Jungkook who he was with. Yeri immediately smirked and whispered into Taehyungs ear 'You were gonna do the dirty with mr vampire prince weren't you Taehyung oppa.' This earned her a small maybe from Taehyung and a light hit on the arm.

"Okay I'm going to go now, you two have fun....BYE JUNGKOOKIE." Yeri said as she smirked at Taehyung then ran off,stopping half way to shout a goodbye to Jungkook. Taehyung smiled lightly and turned round to Jungkook,but he wasn't there.

While Taehyung was distracted ,by Yeri by watching her run off after saying goodbye to Jungkook,he ran off himself. Jungkook didn't know why but he had all these emotions swirling in his mind. Two question stuck to Jungkook mind.

"What are we? What did it mean?"

**********************************************************

1042 words. Yo my mum and sister want to read this and im just like hlgldfkjghsl.

But i think i might let them.