13. Forward planning.

No one POV

" I cant believe it...... its actually him...its-" Namjoon said as he stood in shock.

"Taemin." Tao breathed out before running and giving Taemin a hug.

"Excuse me but who is Taemin?" Jungkook said confused by the whole situation. Taemin gasped and put a hand over his mouth.

"Taemin is your bialogical father and is The Vampire Queen." Sehun said. Jungkook stood up and made his way to his parent.

He stopped as memories flooded into his mind.

"Jungkook baby i love you so much,me and daddy dont want to leave you but its the only way for you to be safe." Taemin said as he pressed a kiss too his sons forehead.

"Taemin we have to go now otherwise Kris will get him too and i dont want both our kids to die at a young age." A blur said as he kissed Jungkook on the head and placed him in a concealed basket infront of a door with Jungkooks sister holding a note.

Jungkook gasped at the memory and walked to Taemin who had some bruises on him and was a little dirty.

"Mum." Jungkook whispered and looked at his feet. He felt his chin being lifted up and looked into Taemins eyes. Taemin smiled and hugged Jungkook as he gently sobbed into his mother returning the hug.

"Im here baby,im here." Taemin whispered and stroked Jungkooks hair.

After a few minutes of Jungkook and Taemin's hug,they broke apart and went to go sit back on the mattress'.

"I have a question mum." Jungkook said hugging onto Taemin for dear life.

"Fire away hun." Taemin said removing some strands of Jungkooks hair out of his face.

"How comes i dont remeber you and who is my other dad?" Jungkook asked in a low voice.

"I can only answer the first question as i think you  memories would come back once you see his face." Taemin started as Jungkook just hummed.

"You dont remember me because your father had to cast a spell on you so that you wont remember and have any traces of vampire on you....we had to do that to your sister aswell." Taemin said as tears started rolling down hid face. Jungkook nodded his head and let out a small 'o'.

"Hey Taemin we thought of a plan to stop Kris." Namjoon spoke up. Taemin looked at him and gestured for him to continue on.

"We were thinking of starting it tomorrow and alot of vampire wouldnt want to go against their king, i think we have a better chance with you and if we tell then our plan." Namjoon said biting into a sandwich that Jin gave him.

"Okay,tell me and we can start it tomorrow." Taemin said eagerly.

Namjoon started explaining with people chipping in here and there.

Night over and they in an abandoned warehouse.

"Something smells fishy." Sehun snickered but stopped when he got hit in the head by Kai.

"I wonder why." Kai said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Maybe cause a twat pushed me into fish guts on the way here." Kai said slowly walking towards Sehun. Sehun backed up and ended up hitting a wall behind him.

"Honey go teleport home and shower because you really do stink." Kyungsoo said holding his nose like the others. Kai muttered a 'fine' and left.

"Right Namjoon and Kyungsoo i want you two to phone the devils you know." Taemin said handing them a piece of paper.

"Sehun and Tao, i want you to do the same but with vampires." He said and once again gave them the names of vampires.

"What do you want us to do?" The 5 girls said. You forgot bout then didnt you? Yes you did,if you said no stop lying.

"If it isnt any hastle then i would like for you 5 to draw out a plan off the castle and mark off routes and passages in and out if the place." Taemin asked the girls politly. The nodded and got to work.

"Jin can you go get luhan and after that when Kyungsoo is done,can you start preparing some food?" Taemin said looking in Jin's direction as he just nodded.

"Mummy what do i do?" Jungkook said holding onto Taemin's arms. Taemin looked down at his offspring and smiled.

"I want you and Taehyung to bond so go over there and hug him,plus he kinda looks lonely." Taemin said looking over at Taehyung who was sitting on some leftover wooden planks. Jungkook groaned.

"I dont want to,he is a butt." Jungkook pouted. He suddenly felt himself being lifted and the next thing he knew,he was hugging Taehyung.

"The fuck are you doing?" Taehyung asked and raised his eyebrows. Jungkook motioned over to Taemin who gladly stood there waving at them then walked away.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung tried to release eachother but nothing happened,they were stuck hugging eachother.

"Thats called a bonding spell." Irene said as she walked past with markers and pencild in hand.

"Guess we're stuck then." Jungkook said.

They sat there in silence watching everyone work. Jin arrived with Luhan and started on food while he waited for Kyungsoo. Luhan attached himself to Tao then Sehun and watched them two work.

"You're warm." Taehyung said breaking the silence as his cheeks were painted with a light pink colour.

Jungkook heart sped up for a second as he heard what Taehyung said.

"Thanks...so are you." Jungkook said which made both him and Taehyung's heart beat a little faster.

"I guess it isnt that bad hugging you Tae." Jungkook blushed a bit. Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's and replied with a hum.

Mean while over the other side of the warehouse.

"Taemin why are you smirking?" Joy asked placing the layout infront of Taemin who was sitting on the floor.

"Cause look at that,why wont move." Taemin snickered. Joy looked at him confused.

"Well yes,you do have a spell on them." She said looking at Taemin.

"No. I took it off right after Irene said that it was a spell which made them not move." Taemin laughed. Joy bursted out laughing grabbing the attention of everyone else.

"Oh god...Taemin i realky have missed you." Joy said wiping a tear then hugging Taemin.

"Taemin." Tao said. Taemin looked up at him and released Joy from the hug.

"Yes baby panda?" Taemin asked ruffling Tao's hair.

"People are arriving." Tao said pointing to the entrance which had Moonbin and Sanha coming through.

"Okay then,almost time to start." Taemin said standing up and clasped his hands together.

Tao nodded and went to finish the preperations.

******************************
Hope ya leiked.

Anyone seen a korean film called 'Train To Busan'? Its awesome.