30.Trouble

I looked at the breathless boy in front of me who had his head towards the floor and his right hand on the wall,keeping himself steady. He looked up towards me with serious eyes before looking behind me towards Jin and Namjoon.

"Jungkook... Jimin... danger,come quick." Hoseok said breathlessly why trying to steady himself. I looked at him in confusion before what he said dawned on me and I looked over to the other two,seeing the same expression I had. I turned my head back to hoseok and gave a slight nod before going inside my apartment and quickly getting my shoes on.

"Do you know where they are?" Jin asked as him and namjoon ushered us out the door. Hoseok nodded and told us to follow him.

No one Pov

The four boys ran down the hallways of the building and down the stairs towards the underground car park where Hoseok's car was. They all got in and Hoseok started up his car before finding the place on his phone's map.

"So where exactly is this place?" Namjoon asked with a serious tone laced into his words. Hoseok glanced up at him through the rear view mirror before sighing and looking back at the road.

"At a warehouse on the outskirts of town,the place holds multiple marijuana gardens and drug facilities with an underground part which i believe holds a prostitution company." Hoseok said,making the mouths of the other boys gape open. The four were silent for a few minutes until Jin cleared his throat and proceeded to talk.

"Are you basically saying that they could be made into prostitutes and stocked up on drugs,any kind of drugs?" Jin asked becoming more and more nervous as to what could happen to his friends. Hoseok let out a long sigh before nodding his head and taking the final turn to their destination then along a road in the middle of a field with the warehouse off in the distance.

Taehyung stared at the rusty,old looking building before him as it gradually started getting closer and closer to them. The sky had gone a horrid dark grey as though in anticipation for the events that could up hold as rain started to pour down upon the ground,quickly creating puddles.

A clap of thunder roared throughout the sky along with a sharp flash following after it before a quick lighting bold darted out the sky and to the left of them, making Taehyung jump and grip the edge of the car seat. Hoseok saw the boy tense up and placed his hand onto of the latter's before flashing him a gentle,reassuring smile.

The next few minutes were deafeningly quiet as the sounds from both the thunder and lighting were ringing in the car from the sides and the thumping of rain on the roof as they pulled up alongside the warehouse.

°~°

The four stood inside the warehouse,letting their eyes drift between the different drug sections. The strong smell of different types of drug filled their lungs, feeling the need for fresh air even if it was raining. Hoseok ushered them too follow him as he made his way through the individual sections,each section reeking of a new type of scent.

They got to a dark oak door that had spray paint all over it,then stopped as Hoseok turned round to face the others.

"Down here should be where they are, Taehyung-" Hoseok started before he got interrupted by a tall man in suit with the name tag 'Mingyu' on.

"What is your business here?" His voice deep and serious as he eyed the four and let his eyes stay on Hoseok a while longer before raising his eyebrows then looking down at his suit to dust off any dirt. As he did this, Hoseok turned to Taehyung and mouthed for him to go down while he stalls the person in front of them. Taehyung nodded and quietly opened the door before he quickly slipped away down the stairs.