3. tough

Jin's

I was quietly sitting on my bed when a sudden thought struck me.

"When i was with Namjoon a few months ago,he told me about him being something." I said as i got up from my bed and started pacing around my room.

"But what was it? Vamp-no those dont exist. Erm devil? No thats absolutly ridiculous. I'll have to ask him." i said while getting my phone out.

I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.

"Jin hey whats up,you hardly ever call. Please dont tell me theres another spider." He said while laughing at his own joke.

"Your so lame namjoonie. Also remember that time where you told me you were something." I asked as he hummed.

"I cant remember what you said so can you tell me please" i said as i decided to go downstairs to get some food.

"Erm sure but it'll be better if we talk about it face to face, do you wanna meet up on saturday outside of HunHan cafe at 1:30pm?" Namjoon asked while turning on the blender. I waited until the other end was silent to speak.

"Yea sure. Well goodbye,ill speak to you tomorrow" I said as i hung up.

Next day

I stood outside the school doors waiting for my friends to arrive when i felt a hand on my shoulder. I flinched and turned to face the owner of the hand.

"Hey Jin." She said while giving me a small smile.

"Oh hey jae hee,whats up" i asked giving her a concerned look. Ive know Jae hee since i was 4 so i could say were pretty close. She removed her hand from my shoulder and took a deep breath.

"I have a favor to ask. You see i really like Taehyung and i know he only transfered a few days ago but i really like him. Can you try and get me a date with him?" She asked while blushing deeply. I looked up at her and slapped her on the head earning a grunt from her.

"AISH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" She asked while placing her hand on her head.

"You dont know him and i aint doing that. If you like him tell him." I said sturnly before storming off to meet jungkook and hoseok who just arrived in school.

Jungkooks POV

I arrived at school with hoseok and was immediatly greeted by Jin. We headed to class and sat down talking about if pigeons had feelings. I stood up and excused myself from them to go to the library to get a few books before class started.

I arrive at the school library and made my way to the desk in the corner of the room. I was about to sit down when i felt a hand on either side of my shoulders. I turned round and was faced with Oh Jung ho's minions,Lee Yi-kyun and Kim Ji hoon. I held my breath and i was taken to the bathroom.

We arrived and as soon as i got in i was pushed onto the cold tile floor. Jung ho looked at me and scoffed.

"Oi i dont have an money on me so give." Jung ho said as he looked down on me giving me and eerie stare. I got out my wallet and handed him 5,000 won. He stared at me then turned to Ji hoon and told him to hold me down. He nodded and proceeded to hold me down until i felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I whinced out in pain as kicks from Yi kyun and ji hoon came at me from all directions. I looked up a Jung ho and noticed his still straight unamused face.

The door to the bathroom opened revealing taehyung. I closed my eyes as i was still being beaten up.

"Taehyung your here,fancy joining in on this bastard?" Jung ho asked slinging an arm round the slightly taller males shoulder.

"Sure why not, this punks been standing up against me. He needs to learn his lesson" he said walking up to me who may i add was still being kicked. The kickings stopped for a second and as i was about to sit up,a powerful kick came flying to my stomach. I hunched over and coughed into my hand. I looked at it and noticed blood.

"Yi kung, Ji hoon you can stop now. Lets give this punk a lesson ey Jung ho?" Taehyung asked while cracking his knuckles.

7 minutes later
(Specific i know)

After what felt like hours of being kicked the bell rang signaling that class was about to start in 3 minutes. They stopped and said their goodbyes before Jung ho left with his minions. I pushed myself to the wall behind me while hunching over my aching stomach. I felt a hand under my chin. The grip tightened and taehyung forced my chin up so i was now eye height with him. He brushed my cheek with his other hand and chuckled.

"Thats what you get for standing up to me bitch." He whispered before standing up and walking out of the bathroom. I lifted my hand to my lip and brushed my knuckle against it before taking it away and looking at it. Yeap thats definitly blood and taehyung is definitly a bigger asshole then before. I thought as i struggled to stand. I limped over to the sink and looked at how bruised my face was. I washed my face and any sign of blood then made my way to the classroom.

I entered the class and was greeted by Jin who asked what happened to me and why i look so bad. I lied and told him i had a misfortunate one and slipped down the stairs. He seemed to buy it so we just went to our seats just as the teacher came in.

Skip skip m8

The day flashed by and i was already laying in my bed. I was about to fall asleep when i heard yelling from downstairs. I turned to my side and as i was going to ignore it something caught my interest. I quickly got up and made my way to sit infront of my closed door. I could just about hear what my parents were arguing about.

"HEUNG SOO WE HAVE TO TELL HIM OTHERWISE SOMEONE ELSE WILL." My mother shouted.

"ITS TOO RISKY AND HE'LL GET HURT. DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME. ESPECIALLY SINCE WE INTERACTED WITH THEM AND ANYWAY YOU KNOW THAT THE SON OF LUCIFER IS IN TOWN." My father shouted back.

Son of lucifer,but thats just a childs myth. I thought as i placed my ear upon my door.

"He is only 18 he is far too young"my mother said trying to calm herself down.

He's only 18? They must be talking about me but about what. Im so confused.

"Look nam soon, lets tell him about vampires first okay?" My dad asked. I couldnt hear much more so i assume they went back to normal talk. But still i know enough about vampire because they dont exist and are again a childs myth and they supposidly drink human blood and shun away from garlic,the cross and sunlight. I thought to myself then made my way to my bed and layed on it like a starfish.

************************************************************

*lightsaber fight with reader*

Character from kdramas:

Jae hee: doctor stranger

Nam soon, heung soo, yi kyung, jung ho, ji hoon: school 2013.

This song fucked me up especially with an edit of go nam soon and park heung soo