16.Go....

Tao POV

The ride there was long but here we are in front of the vampire castle. I looked at everyone and motioned them into the woods.

"Right group b, we have to stay here with group a part 1 to see if it works." Taemin said quietly. They nodded their heads and we all got into a circle. Taemin told group a part 2 to go round to the right side and wait.They nodded and left leaving group b with me and group a part 2 which consisted of Yoongi, Jimin, Lisa, Sanha, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yeri.

"Okay Tao." Taemin said as i looked at him because i know what's coming next.

"Go do your thing." He said as he hugged me. I hugged back and nodded. We broke the hug and I walked up to the door of the castle. I brought my hand up to knock but hesitated. Come on Tao you gotta do this. One part of my brain said. You can't, what if he hurts you? what if he never wants to see you again? What if he hates you? But he is so tall and stronger than me,how will you be able to do it? I fought with myself but decided that i need to do this,for the royal family,for me.......for him. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door then took a step back.

I waited for a couple seconds before the door opened revealing one of Kris' guards who i only know to be called Jackson.

"Who are y- oh Tao,how are you?" He asked still standing at the door. I nodded and smiled at him.

"Good,how's Mark and your kid?" I asked remembering when he brought his son over because it was his day off school and Jackson didn't get a single bit of work done. He chuckled.

"Mark is good and so is Yugyeom, Yugyeom is going to be 6 this year." He smiled. I was about to ask more before I remembered the reason why i'm here.

"Hey Jackson can you get Kris down here? I want to speak to him." He nodded and left to go get Kris. I looked back at Taemin and saw him nod at me. I nodded back then faced the door again. It only took a few more seconds before I was face to face with him.....with 5 year old Yugyeom.....just kidding it's Kris.

I looked up at his tall body and big frame. I smiled weakly and scolded myself for not looking more confident. Looking into his eyes...there is nothing there,no love,pit,guilt.....nothing. I gulped nervously and opened my mouth to speak.

"Hey Kris, you are probably wondering why i am here right?" I asked him and watched him nod his head slowly.

"I'm here because...i miss you and you don't need to do this too the vampires and their heir. Please Kris, i know this isn't what you are like." I said. Sorrow feeding at my voice.

"Like you know me. Tao what we had wasn't real, it was just an illusion so snap out of it and get your mind round it. What ever you thought we had we never had." Kris said coldly. I felt my eyes well up and told myself to not cry and be strong. I was expecting this but god, why does it hurt so much? I thought to myself while biting the inside of my cheek.

"So all those times you said that you loved me or those times when you kissed me or hugged me....it meant nothing to you? and asking me to be your boyfriend was a joke too then huh?" I said with my voice trembling. This time i couldn't hold the tears in. They came gushing out as i watched him just nod then turn round ,walking back into the castle and closing  the door behind him. I walked back to the woods where Taemin was.

He stood up and looked at me, i looked back and immediately ran into his arms letting my tears fall freely. He stroked my hair and held me tight. I felt more pairs of arms around us and noticed everyone (except group a part 1) hugging us and telling me it was going to be okay.

After a few minutes of crying, everyone let go and proceeded to the from of the castle. I watched from afar as Jungkook and Taehyung knocked on the door and waited until Kris opened up. Taemin fulled at my arm and i looked at him.