11.Its my mind,im sure of it

Man,chapter 11 already. Tell me if you like it and any general things :D

Taehyung POV

"How the fuck did i end up 'ere?" I asked surprised as to how i suddenly just dropped from namjoon's aparment floor.

"I asked Kai to teleport you from your bed to here." Namjoon said drinking a glass of juice.

I sprawled out on the floor and looked up at the ceiling.

"Hey where's Jungkook?" Jin asked looking around the place. A click was heard from the bathroom and i saw a handsome male with his face towards his phone walk out.The said mald sat down on the couch with his eyes still glued on his phone.

"Im here hyung,lil bun bun was always here." He said leaning back on the sofa. Wait...thats jungkook? No way,even with his hood over his head and face down he is too handsome to be jungkook! I thought hoping it wasnt jungkook.

"-earth to alien.YO TAEHYUNG." Jimin shouted in my ear making me startled and fall off the couch. I gave him a glare then looked at the male. He smiled but then it turned it into something awkward....and fuck it is Jungkook.

and fuck it is Jungkook

Im straight...im straight......remember that girl Chaerin? Shes beautiful and her smile is so amazing especially with her bunny-she doesnt have bunny teeth....im straight....im straight. I kept repeating in my head.

"TAEHYUNG." A voice shouted to me pulling me out of my daydream.

"WHAT?" I shouted back into their face whoch earned me a flick on the head.

"Whats wrong with you huh? You've been acting strange since you dropped in." Namjoon said trying to not laugh at his joke of 'dropped in' as  i literally did that.

I shrugged my shoulders and stood up. I headed to the bathroon casually but when i got inside,i locked the door and slide down it.

"What is wrong with me?" I whisperes to myself and ruffled my hair frantically. I stood up and looked in the mirror. I brought a hand up to my face and touched my skin.

"Still cold as ever but....why am i so pale." I said looking at my reflections skin. I looked up and looked in my eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK." I said horrified at what i just saw.

"You alright in there Taehyung? You've been in there for a solid 10 minutes." Jin's muffled voice said on the other side of the door.

1...0...minutes? I asked myself.

"I-i'll be out in a few moments." I reasurred him.

I looked back in the mirror and saw nothing. I splashed some water in my face then went out the bathroom closing the door behind me.

NO POV BOI

Namjoon,jin,yoongi,jimin,jungkook and taehyung sat on the mattress' layed out in namjoons lounge.

"Right Jungkook pay attention." Namjoon said getting the attentiong of the younger.

"Let us explain somethings to you." He continued as Jungkook nodded.

"Firstly. Are we sitting comfortably?" He asked getting nods from them all.

"Okay y'all best listen to me. Well mainly Jungkook. Secondly Jungkook welcome to the world of Vampires and Devils, i trust that your father has already told you everything?" He asked the black haired boy who was interested. Taehyung listened to Namjoon and Jin talk about the problems they were about to face.

However he wasn't really listening as he kept on stealing glances at a certain bunny across from him. Words kept replaying in his head as he felt a slight heat rise up to his cheeks tainting them a light shade of pink whenever his gaze met the latters.

"-okay do you understand now jungkook?" Namjoon asked. smiling at the said boy. Jungkook nodded and played with his hoodie.

Taehyung stared at the younger and blocked out the noises of two convosations beside him. He looked too his right and saw Yoongi putting his left arm around Jimins waist and pulling the orange haired boy towards him.

Taehyung sighed and looked down to his toes. He hummed along to a song unaware of the presence beside him now.

He felt a hand round the back of his neck and stopped to look round to the owner who happened to be jungkook. His cheeks heated up and he looked away to watch namjin flicking through the channels.

"Tae tae dont think i didnt see you staring at me while namjoon was talking." Jungkook breathed against Taehyung's neck. Taehyung breath hitched when he felt the warmness of the latters breath on his neck.

"-hyung...-taehyung...TAEHYUNG." Jimin softly said snapping Taehyung out of his thoughts.

"What do you want small?" Taehyung asked the orange haired male who clung to Yoongi's shirt.

"You were daydreaming and i think drool came out from your mouth. That's nasty." Jimin scoffed.

That is it!!!7!65!8!7151!1!!!!116!  BRAIN WYD MAN? I really am desperate arent i? Im not surprised cause the last time i had a good time was when i was down under with the rest of hell. He thought to himself. He stood up from his place and went to the kitchen ready to nag Jin about how he was hungry and might collapse any moment.

???????'s POV

"Stop trying to get out of here you two." I said in a bored manner.

"Oh i cant wait to see the look on Jungkook's face when he sees his real parents being tortured." I said emphasizing the 'real'.

******************************

That a cliff hanger?

Imma just say it is.

Hope you liked. I thought up new things so be prepared.