8.Yoonmin troubles

Sorry for any mistakes. I dont proof read.

Jin POV
(Im lazy so they are at lunch)

I sat on our table facing jungkook and taehyung with an annoyed expression.

"What have i told you about having arguments at table?" I scoulded. I saw both of them put their heads down and mutter a 'dont have arguments at the table because if rude and distracts jin from eating'. They sunk back into themselves and i smirked at my achievement.

"Well done babe." Namjoon said as he hugged me and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.

"Hey where's Yoongi and Jimin?" Hoseok asked looking around the room for a now mint haired boy and orange haired boy.

"Good question." I said also looking round the couple. I looked back down to my food and was about to eat some chicken when the door slammed open and an orange haired male ran into the canteen then ran to out table. He wiped his tears and i stood up and opened my arms.

"Come here?" I said calmly as i walked to him and hugged him in which he hugged back. I stroked his hair as his arms became tighter around me. We stayed like that for a few minutes until he pulled back and wiped his red puffy eyes.

"Tell us what happened." I said as we sat down.

"Y-yoongi...i-i caught him c-cheating on m-me." He sobbed as tears continued to fall on his face.

"But you two are inseperable and you loved eachother." Namjoon said confused.

"Seems like i was the only one who felt that way." Jimin said angrily and balled his hands into fists.

"I might have not known you like namjoonie does but im gonna mess that kid up. I dont want to see any of you cry." I sternly said.
I stood up and was about to find yoongi when my wrist was pulled back.

"Let me go babe. Yes you are very scary but me and Taehyung can really teach him a lesson." Namjoon said emphasizing the word lesson. I understood and sat back down while namjoon and tae went to find him.

After comforting jimin for a few minutes the bell went and we went for our last  lesson which was music.

Yoongi Pov

I sat on the rooftop floor bawling my eyes out. Jimin please,its not what you think. I thought as i created a black hole that was like a well and screamed down it.

"WHY DID THAT BITCH HAVE TO INTERFERE IN MY FUCKING LIFE?" I shouted down the well. The hole closed up and i wiped my tears away then rested my head on the wall behind me.

"Great,now namjoon and tae are gonna come find me and beat me up." I said angrily and kept hitting the wall behind me with my head while muttering 'stupid pabo' over and over.

"Yoongi what the fuck did you do." I heard namjoon say beside me. I hung my head in shame and wiped some tears.

"Fucking tell us." Taehyung said as he kicked me over so i was lying on the floor.

"Fine.....remember Irene." (a/n i couldnt think of anyone else)

I said looking up at namjoon. I got up from the floor and leaned against the wall.

"Oh for fuck sake her?" He said pacing back and forth. I nodded my head.

"I didnt cheat on Jimin, I love him so much man. Irene caught me when we were coming out of math before lunch. She tried to kiss me but i just said no so she pinned me too the wall and forced herself on me." I said remembering the horrible event.

"Then how did Jimin see?" Taehyung asked walking to the edge of the roof and jumping up on some of the railing.

"Firstly, get down from their cause its giving me anxiety." I said watching him walk back and forth while having a stupid smirk on his face.

"Secondly, while she was kissing me, we saw jimin come round the corner with suho and lay but before i could really try and push her off,bare in mind that i was still trying to get her off me throughout the whole thing." I said taking a few breaths before i started again.

"We saw jimin coming and she switched us so it looked as tho i was holding her down and at that moment jimin saw and then he went crying." I finished up drying the new tears that were falling.

"What did you do after? cause you didnt come after him to the canteen." Namjoon asked taking a seat on the floor.

"I didnt know what to do and my senses werent working right cause she just infected them." I said kicking a few stones that were near me away.

"What do you mean 'infected'? She's a human,right?" Taehyung asked walking towards us. I shook my head.

"No,throughout the whole thing i told you that she was strong, didnt i?" I asked them as the nodded.

"Turns out she's the new vampire king's bitch." I said scratching the nape of my neck.

"What happened to Tao though? I thought Kris loved him too much." Namjoon said. Thats right but that doesnt make sense. I thought.

"None of this makes sense." Namjoon said.

"Taehyung,you visited your parents not long ago, didnt you?" Namjoon said putting our attention on the youngest of us.

"Yea but they didnt say anything about Tao or Kris. If im honest they dont know what's happening." Taehyung said. I looked over at namjoon and saw his eyes go wide.

"Namjoon" I said making him stand up at walk to me. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"With Tao gone that bitch is gonna start a war between us devils. Thats why she pinned you." He said which confused my of the last part.

"She wants to break us apart. We need to get you and Jimin back together." Namjoon said. We were about to walk to the rooftop door when it opened. Jin and Jimin were there. Jin pushed Jimin towards me which made him almost fall until i caught him. He looked up at me and blushed. I could see his puffy eyes from crying.

"Jimin." I whispered then helped him too his feet.

"Im sorry" I said looking down. I could feel my eyes watering.

"Its okay i heard everything." He said and i looked up. He walked closer to me and hugged me.

"How? Werent you in class?" I said resting my head on his.

"No. We realised you werent back so we asked to go find you all. We heard you all talking and i thought it would be good to just listen cause i would have gone mad if i didnt hear it." Jin said hugging namjoon.

"Well this is great." Taehyung muttered. I looked over at him and saw him hug himself. I looked back down to jimin and pulled his chin up with two fingers.

"Im sorry i wasnt strong enough Jimin. I love you." I said bringing his chin closer to me. Our lips met in the middle and i hugged jimin by the waist as he put a hand over my neck,deepening the kiss.

"Ahem....we are still here you know." Namjoon said. We broke the kiss and placed our foreheads together.

I dont ever want to loose you jimin.

******************************
*dab*