12. plans

Nobody POV

Tao paced back and forth infront of Kai and Kyungsoo.

"Baby Panda calm down please." Kyungsoo said as he held his head with one hand.

"Tao please we need you to try again." Irene said trying to get the boy to calm down.

"Irene honey ive tried but he probably doesnt even want me back or want to see me." Tao said,eyes glistening warning others that he was going to cry.

"If anything Kris wants you back so much. Have you ever sat outside his room you share with him and heard him go 'Tao baby im sorry i love you,why am i such a failure? I let you go thinking you were just another body to mark but here i am crying over you.' No? Didnt think so." Irene said adding some sass into it.

Tao sat down and put his head in his hands questioning what he should do now.

"Hey has anyone actually seen the new vampire prince by the way?" Yeri said breaking the quiet atmosphere. Kai and Kyungsoo perked their heads up as they realised that their son didnt actually show then a photo of him.

"No and Sehun over heard them today at lunch that they are going round Namjoon's to explain everything properly cause his adopted parents probably didnt do a good job." Wendy said scrolling through her texts with Sehun that they had earlier.

"Wait what do you mean adopted parents?" Kyungsoo said confused as he thought Jungkook's mum was his real mum and his stepdad.....well his stepdad.

"You didn't know? Jungkook's biological parents are still alive and that includes The Vampire King." Joy said as if it was something everyone knew when infact they didnt.

"So then what do we need to do?" Tao asked looking at everyones faces in turn.

"Lets pay those boys a visit shall we?" Kai said smirking.

"Why are you smirking?" Joy asked Kai.

"I dont know. Right, everyone stand in a circle and hold hands then I'll teleport us." Kai ordered them and they did as he said.

Jungkook's POV

We sat in a circle on the mattress arguing about what film to watch.

"I wanna watch HOP." I argued. Why hop you say,because hop has cute bunnies in and there are 3 cute ninja ones and its just so adorable...also one of the bunnies poops jelly beans.

"I wanna watch Deathrace." Namjoon argued back. Why deathrace? Its gory and involves cars. I thought to myself.

"Lets watch the SAW series." Yoongi said butting in. Me and Namjoon looked at eachother then at him.

"Shut the-" We both were about to continue but looked around for Jin first. Jin was in the kitchen making food and blasting BigBang in his ears.

Me and Namjoon looked at eachother then back at Yoongi again.

"Shut the fuck up." We said in unison. He was about to protest when we heard a light thud behind us. I turned round and saw people i didnt know.

Taehyung POV

I watched Namkookgi(......namkookgi really Tae?) argue over what film to watch. I heard a small noise behind me and turned my head to see.....my mum and dad?! With Sehun and Tao....and 5 girls including Irene.

I stood up on the couch then jumped over it and engulfed my mum in a hug.

"Mum,Dad what are you doing here?" I asked releasing my mum and going to give my dad a hug.