31.Trap

I'm blessing you with some gud shite ☝☝☝☝☝☝☝Anyway~~

Taehyung glared at hoseok as he watched him move round the room,just mindlessly roaming for nothing in particular,well that's what Taehyung thought anyway. Hoseok stood in the middle of the room and run his hand through his hair before slowly turning towards the younger,a smirk playing across his lips as he walked towards Taehyung. He stuffed his hand into his pocket and brought his face close to mine and forced a kiss on him,leaving Taehyung shocked and disgusted.

"Hoseok,what's gotten into you? Where's my hope gone?" Taehyung asked in a whisper,his voice straining as tears started overflowing his eyes and his nose started to run slightly. He laughed,but not the laugh the younger knew after a corny joke he told,but a rather demonic sort of laugh. Taehyung hung my head down in defeat,trying to comprehend the situation at hand.

"Oh taetae,if only you knew. You should have never started liking Jungkook." Hoseok said,anger filling the room as his eyes cut into mine,leaving me gulping ever so slightly.

"But what if i dont even like him?" Taehyung questioned,eyebrow raised in dare and amusement. Hoseok grabbed Hoseok and was about to punch him when a very bored and monotone voice was heard, distracting him and demanding him to stop.

"We have more important things hobi..."The voice said. Hoseok turned his head to the side and saw Vernon fiddling with what looked like a red button with a red light flashing. Vernon looked up at them with a deadly gaze and a smirk plastered onto his sharp ,yet somehow soft,features. Taehyung looked at Vernon confused,bewildered of how vernon was suddenly in the room. Vernon let out a dark and shallow laugh,almost as if he was  laughing at how pathetic Taehyung currently looked trapped and helpless.

"Hoseok,the door please." Vernon said throwing the button towards Hoseok who caught it and smiled devilishly towards Taehyung before pressing the button,making the room ring with the sound of chains clinking. Taehyungs eyes grew wide in terror as the wall across from him opened and revealed Jungkook and Jimin in two separate cages. Taehyung gasped,seeing them both slumped against the bars with their eyes closed and their breathing heavy. A quiet and shaky 'no..' escaped Taehyung as he pressed himself closer towards the bars,a single tear rolled down his face and gently fell to the floor. Taehyung bit his bottom lip and hung his head towards the floor,attempting for no more tears to escape.

"...Taehyung?" A raspy voice called,making Taehyung jolt and his head to snap up at the voice who he soon found out to belong to Jungkook. Taehyung reached his arm out between the bars,even if Jungkook was on the other side of the room he still hoped that maybe something would break and he would be free.

"Jungkook,it's okay we're gonna be fine." Taehyung reassured the younger who currently had tears streaming down his face and a hand on the bar while the other was holding Jimin's hand.

"Oh isn't that cute?" Vernon said sarcastically,grabbing a small pox from his pocket and opening it then pulling out a syringe before walking closer to where Jungkook was and pulling him so that Jungkook's face was squished against the bars. Jungkook couldn't fight back,no matter how much he wanted to,his body was refusing. Vernon turned his head towards Taehyung and snickered.

"But it would be cuter if he was more active and energetic..." Vernon teased as his eyes flashed red and he stuck the needle into Jungkook's arm,leaving a blood curdling scream to erupt from him. Taehyung watched on in horror, petrified of the new scene he was witnessing. Jungkook lied limp on the floor until his back became straight and he head flew back,releasing a cracking noise before he was silent and lifeless again. Then his body rose as his head still drooped over. Taehyung could just about see the underside of Jungkook's face and how his noise slightly crinkled as if sniffing  a new scent. Vernon tapped on the bar which made Jungkook's head rise on alert.

"Devil..?" Jungkook's voice was deep but didn't sound like Jungkook at all,it sounded like someone had taken over his body as he lunged forward,his eyes fixated on Taehyung who was trembling in his spot. Jungkook growled and latched his teeth onto the sides of the bars,trying to break free so he could get to Taehyung just to have another taste of his blood again.

"There is a way to stop this you know and obviously i know exactly how because i made it." Vernon said wrapping a loose bit of string round his finger. Taehyung was confused more then ever.

"But I dont-i don't know how..."Taehyung started before he was cut off by Hoseok's laughter filling the room.

"Why did you stutter?" Hoseok just about managed to get out between his laughs.

"Cause i was like fuck you little creator boy,can't create friends though can you?" Taehyung said with a very sassy voice and expression. He opened his eyes to see Jimin looking back at him,a clearly confused expression on his face.

"Maybe you can be like me Taehyung, no friends at all." Vernon said demonically taking a gun out from his back pocket and pointing it at Jungkookk. Taehyung's face was drained of colour,the thought of him without his friends was a nightmare and he hated every part of the thought.

The door burst open and a figure appeared,

"HANSOL NO." The voice desperately called until a gun shot was heard,the only sound Taehyung heard before he blacked out.

***********************************************

Yeet,

okay so like im not an army anymore,its all about that carat and starlight life yaknooo